Can someone please tell me if this is root bound and what I can do I have three weeks

BENNY 420

20151204_084450-1.jpg
20151204_084445-1-1.jpg
20151204_084441.jpg
20151204_084441.jpg
20151120_175144.jpg
20151204_084450-1.jpg

Re: Can someone please tell me if this is root bound and what I can do I have three w

Almost but your plant is not focusing on root development atm and is a nice size for it to not be a problem,

Stop playing with the plant before you cause one

Re: Can someone please tell me if this is root bound and what I can do I have three w

My mom used to say that to me all the time Dean...

Lol,

Could you take a picture without the Hps on please because I think you have something to worry about more than if it's root bound or not

i would re-pot just get it over and done with its nice and dry easy to handle so it will be super fast then its a good time to feed or water what soil are you using ???? and the grow looks nice you doing a good job:thumb:

Almost but your plant is not focusing on root development atm and is a nice size for it to not be a problem,

Stop playing with the plant before you cause one
I ask because my leaves are turning yellow and falling off and it's got me a little worried I use distilled water with roots organic Buddha bloom and Jamaican bat guano pH at 6.3 I don't know what else I'm doing wrong for the leaves to turn yellow and fall off

I have just uploaded it from a 5 gallon to a 7 gallon planter

Nice!!! what soil are you using

and in your first post you say you have 3 weeks left what do you mean ? 3 weeks till harvest or 3 weeks till repot the plants in the pic look like they have a long way to go

And the soil looks weird wet spot on the bottom level looks wet and the top level as well funny

I'm going 6 weeks into flower supposedly I'm told it should be 7 to 8 weeks flowering I'm using roots organic soil with distilled water pH at 6.3 I was told cal mag and liquid karma would help with the yellowing and that's what I've been using for the past three weeks While watering

Ok cool you would be surprised how many people forget about doing that kind of thing.

When you recalibrate it last week how far out of whack was it? I know the last time I recalibrate mine I tested some water before and got a reading of 8.6 then recalibrate it to 7.0 and 4.0 then retested it on the same water and it was actually 7.3

I calibrated into 7.0 and 4.0 so do you guys think that it is growing ok like I said I'm up for suggestions I just read planted into a bigger planter I would just like to know why the leaves are turning yellow and falling off this has me very concerned

my GH kit comes with Ph tester you know the 3 drops in the water jazz i love it simple and reliable the digital tester are killer don't get me wrong but if the digital get a little wacky something like them crapy eBay ph tester I'm sure we all had one at some point i think i payed $6 with free shipping form cheap old china :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom