Can someone please tell me what is wrong with my plant?

its420here2

It seems someone took over my other thread so starting a new one so I don’t get confused. My plant is 8 weeks old now & the bottom leaves are curling under & some of the other leaves are curling like an upside down canoe.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    785.7 KB · Views: 30
I’ve been using well water. Should I be using some other kind of water? I’ve only fed the plant twice. First time 25% & another time at 50%. Today I transplanted into a larger pot & watered with rain water. I haven’t tested the ph lately because I’ve misplaced my meter. Thank you for your reply.

I’ve been using well water. Should I be using some other kind of water? I’ve only fed the plant twice. First time 25% & another time at 50%. Today I transplanted into a larger pot & watered with rain water. I haven’t tested the ph lately because I’ve misplaced my meter. Thank you for your reply.
Hmmm how has the humidity and heat been around your area for the last few days?

Also. New growth at top the leaves are darker towards the tips. Not like that on the new growth towards the middle of the plant.
image.jpg
image.jpg
In the one picture it looks like it could be a pest problem with all those lil white specks on the leaves. Have you seen any gathering under the leaves or any insect pod structures on your leaves?

I must be blind cause I don’t see any little white specks Should I be using different water? I’m going to look under leaves now. Just got done getting freaking aphids off of my butterfly weed

Could be too much nitrogen, but there's a few other minor things going on as well.

The older growth looks a bit dark to me, but could also just be the pics. However, clawing like that is one sign of too much nitrogen. Does the soil have any nutrients in it? What nutrients are you feeding? With soil you "should" be feeding every other watering, typically. Feed this time (as in water with nutrients), then plain water the next time. Don't water by feeling the dirt up to a knuckle. Go be the weight of the pot. If it's still heavy, don't water.

That’s why I was asking about my well water. Thinking maybe it’s causing my plant to not be able to uptake the nutrients it needs & maybe possibly has too much nitrogen hence the dark green leaves. And yes they are dark green as shown in the pic but are now starting to get some lightness in the dark green. I know when I leave water in a container stuff settles in the container from the water. Could this be costing or clogging the roots of my plant? Also I see in the pic the brown spot you were talking about. If it’s a barnacle big how do I get rid of them?

Back
Top Bottom