Can someone sex my plant? Think it's female

Ezra1958

Hi There I'm James, new to the forum. I am first time grower and I've been doing okay, I am pretty sure mine are all female. They are now on a 12/12 cycle and have started flowering, this morning I was looking at all of the plant and noticed on some of the stems where the hairs are coming there are little round buds. At first I thought they were seeds and still might, but checking around the plant it has quite a few. I touched one and it's not hard like theres a seed inside but soft, also I looked around and I found a few more similar and it looks like there are white hairs coming out of them. I have added photos but please excuse me if they are not great it's from an iPhone. But please could you look and let me know the sex, what those sacks could be?

Thanks

IMG_41045.jpg

IMG_41034.jpg

IMG_41023.jpg

IMG_41016.jpg

IMG_41005.jpg

IMG_40995.jpg

Hi again also I am growing out side and have been from the start I live in England, London and am growing not to sell but for personal use. The strain is UK Cheese. Any other info please ask.

The bottom picture looks like have some white hairs so its female.

most of them look like they have the white hairs.
Middle one..can't tell.

There may be some hermaphrodyte male flowers also..
Can you get a close up of the Sac's

I see one that may be a male pollen sack.

Photos changed. Okay cool and any thoughts on what the bulb like things could be? If they are seeds or if its just going to open up into more hairs?

Photos changed. Okay cool and any thoughts on what the bulb like things could be? If they are seeds or if its just going to open up into more hairs?

Nothing opens up with hairs inside.
You will see hairs sticking out of little growth's
but anything that opens up will probably be a male pollen sack.
They look like little footballs.

Okay, here they are. Them sacs are not everywhere but on quite a few stems.

IMG_41064.jpg

IMG_41053.jpg

They don't appear to be a male sacks. They just look like growth point breaking out or something of that nature.
Someone more familiar with the plant parts could tell you exactly what they are called etc.
The sack That I thought I saw I will look thru the picks to find it again..and ask for a close up of that one.

They don't appear to be a male sacks. They just look like growth point breaking out or something of that nature.
Someone more familiar with the plant parts could tell you exactly what they are called etc.
The sack That I thought I saw I will look thru the picks to find it again..and ask for a close up of that one.

Oh okay cool cool, so that's good news then? They are full female with no male pollen sacks. That's what I've been hoping for since I saw them this morning. Thanks bro

If you see white hairs sticking out of any of them they are probably pollenated and are going to become a seed.

If you had male sacks they usually open up before the female buds.

Here they are. This plant that you've asked a close up for isn't my best one, it's half the size of the other 2 plus at the beginning it was magnesium deficient but I got it back to health and the leaves grew properly.

IMG_41084.jpg

IMG_41074.jpg

If you see white hairs sticking out of any of them they are probably pollenated and are going to become a seed.

If you had male sacks they usually open up before the female buds.

Okay, my seeds were feminised the person I got them off but I needed to make sure they were all female. Also if they are going to grow seeds is that bad? Because someone told me if theres males in the area the wind could blow it and pollinate mine, do you think thats whats happened? Thats dead if thats happened isn't it?

I can't see the one sack that I saw in those pic's, but I believe its one of the sacks like u did show before.
I can't really tell if its the very beginnings of a male (probably not) or a pollenated female calyx (sp?)

Again since males usually open first..I tend to think that they are the female calyx.

Someone more familiar with them will be along soon to weigh in Id imagine.
But I believe you dont have anything to worry about.

I certainly wouldn't harm the plant.

A seed or 3 doesn't hurt. And they may not even be seeded.

I can't see the one sack that I saw in those pic's, but I believe its one of the sacks like u did show before.
I can't really tell if its the very beginnings of a male (probably not) or a pollenated female calyx (sp?)

Again since males usually open first..I tend to think that they are the female calyx.

Someone more familiar with them will be along soon to weigh in Id imagine.
But I believe you dont have anything to worry about.

Okay cool, because I've been trying very hard with this and I don't want it to go wrong. I think they are all female because I've looked at so many photos and males don't get them white hairs, I think if anything it's like you said it could maybe have been pollinated by a male in the area. Where I live there are quite a few armature growers that don't really know what they are doing and probably have a male and mine might have been pollinated. If so it'll just grow seeds in the buds but I'll still get a good batch.

Heres a pic I came across that has alot of male sacks...
This is what you want to keep an eye out for:
Notice the little stalks under them?
0011900.JPG

Back
Top Bottom