can someone tell me why my leaves are drooping?

illadelphia

This is my first grow, aside from just tossing seeds outside and seeing what happens. I am growing indoors with coco coir. I water with distilled water every 1-2 days. I'm using cfl's (4 45 watts and 2 15 watts). I supplement them with sun light as much as I can. At least every day. I currently have 12 plants growing. They've been sprouted for about 3-4 weeks now. I think I stunted their growth by giving them nitrogen burn by watering with plant food before I was supposed to. But I stopped that and flushed them. Aside from the slow growth, I have drooping leaves. Am I overwatering, underwatering? Any help or tips for a first time grower would be much appreciated. Thanks.

IMAG0092.jpg

This is the only one I have at the moment, they're all the same way basically, some a little worse than others. If you need more pics I can get them, just not at the moment.

I figured it would over watering. I water every 1-2 days. I have coco and perlite, which everyone says dries out fast, but I can't see it drying out that fast

Just makin sure! Id water every third day until they really take off. What kind of "plant food" did you give them?
Room temp? Humidity? What kind of soil? I Should have asked these questions earlier lol

Oh coco, yeah maybe everyother if your room is hot.. they are most likely still recovering from the nute burn. Be patient and only feed water for a couple weeks. Do you know the ph of your medium or water?

Yeah I'm using 75% coco coir/25% permits.Temp stays around 75 degrees and I have a fan on them to keep the air moving. Humidity is around 50-60 percent (I don't have a dehumidifier or humidifier so as far as I know I'm basically stuck with the humidity of my house). I gave them some kind of miracle grow my friend gave me after his grow. But I also have some worm castings now, which I'm gonna hold off on giving them anything for a little. Learned my lesson on that. Do you think it's over watered or just still recovering from nute burn. Maybe both?

Over watered, I'm currently dealing with the same problem. I had to add more drainage holes to my containers, one has recovered and the other looks like it will make it too. I am new to growing and learning along the way and over watering is depressing, so let them dry out and get a moister meter to check with, it's helping me not to over water. It's surprising how much water is actually in the soil when you think there's none.

Back
Top Bottom