Can somesone help me diagnose the problem?

MarkoPolo420

420 Member
Hello there fellow cannabis fanatics!

I new to all this and I've got some difficulties diagnosing what the problem is. Is it possible there is a kind soul who can help me out.

(pictures attached)
IMG_20210111_055624.jpg
IMG_20210111_055706.jpg
IMG_20210111_055638.jpg

Best regards.

Marko

In order for us to accurately assess plants we need you to provide more grow related information ie: grow light. Room temps. Soil or coco. How often watered. What nutes are used etc etc cheers and welcome here man.

Welocme to 420. Bionic is right. More info is needed. SoCo is probably on point about temps and distance from light.

All affected leaves are on the top and fried on the edges like your light is too close. Worst ones are the very top.

Temps may be too high, but speculating gets nothing accomplished.

Again, welcome aboard.

As said above by these fine people , the more info the more pic the better
I was looking at the little fan , do you think maybe some dry air is causing them to curl edges , dry air can be the worst if directed under the leaves in low humidity ,

I

Have 1 tower fan and 2 clip-fans to move air in the lower canopy all on full power
Wow seem like a lot of fan power, my little fan wind burned one of my plants early on but the 420 crew pointed it out to me. It might be the problem not sure though

What are you growing in and do you know the humidity in your space?
Im growing in soil and my ph range is between 6.3 to 7.0. The overall RH in the room is at 65% when they are in veg, and lowered to 50% when flowering. All accoplished with a humidifyer and a dehumidifyer.

Even tho i would guess heatstress too. My GF just told me that she had turned on the radiator while i was at work And everytime the radiator is on option 4 (what she usually picks) the closet reaches 29-30C°

Im growing in soil and my ph range is between 6.3 to 7.0. The overall RH in the room is at 65% when they are in veg, and lowered to 50% when flowering. All accoplished with a humidifyer and a dehumidifyer.

Even tho i would guess heatstress too. My GF just told me that she had turned on the radiator while i was at work And everytime the radiator is on option 4 (what she usually picks) the closet reaches 29-30C°
I see Heat Stress & it looks like your soil is a little on the wet side too. but you may have just watered.

How big is your root ball in there? Did you start the plant in this pot or have you been up potting and building a strong root zone. I think that that plant has wet feet! And is drowning cuz it it always wet and can’t dry out.
If not this is a job for @Emilya! She’s my go to for this kinda stuff!

I agree with the early comments... early on this plant got way too much light... and those leaves are permanently damaged from the looks of things. I suggest that the OP buys a $35 light meter so you can see how many LUX you are throwing at your young plants so as to not overload them with too much light in the future.
yeah, they're cooked

Back
Top Bottom