420 Magazine Background

Can we just quit with the charades?

TorturedSoul

Member of the Month: May 2009, Oct 2010, Sept 2017
You forgot part of it.

(a) In general Notwithstanding the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 801 et seq.), chapter 81 of title 41, or any other Federal law, an institution of higher education (as defined in section 1001 of title 20) or a State department of agriculture may grow or cultivate industrial hemp if
(1) the industrial hemp is grown or cultivated for purposes of research conducted under an agricultural pilot program or other agricultural or academic research; and
(2) the growing or cultivating of industrial hemp is allowed under the laws of the State in which such institution of higher education or State department of agriculture is located and such research occurs.
The bold denotes the beginning of the portion you forgot to quote in your printout. By the way, is the program you are a affiliated with run by one of the universities in your state, or your state's Department of Agriculture, lol?

3fingerdSean

We have to remember THC is a powerful substance that will make us lose our minds. It is much more dangerous than cocaine & meth and is appropriately classified as such by law as a powerful and unstable psychedelic. All of these control measures are for our own safety. Im shocked your questioning the authority & wisdom of our rulers.

MassMedMan

Member of the Month: July 2015
It's safe, you've got Doctors note.... Im pretty sure if you buy an illegal marijuana product, like everyone did for half a century, it will cause you to murder your entire family.

420 Warrior

Who knows, maybe one day we'll get to air commercials saying "I don't always use Cannabis, but when I do, I prefer Kush!"...??? Stay munchy my friends! Lol

Top Bottom