Can you cause a lock out foilar feeding?

Re: Can you cause a lock out foilar feeding????

Very unlikely.

Lock outs may occur if soil/growing medium PH is to high or low or the application of synthetic/chemical nutrients is used in excessive amounts with out an adequate flush once in awhile.

When should you do a flush? 1-2 times a month? I use hydrozyme I thought that cleans out all the build up? Like using H&G Drip Clean

Once or twice a month is good or every 10 to 14 days !

I'm not familiar with hydrozyme myself but had a quick look at it & seems to be ok for purpose stated.

As an organic grower myself i personal don't bother with a flush whilst growing as its not required, some people my debate differently depending on their own views on the subjct tho.

I don't even really bother with PH now, well not with organics.. as it naturallys buffers over time.

Pretty much put my faith into organics & let the plants get on with it :thumb:

Once or twice a month is good or every 10 to 14 days !

I'm not familiar with hydrozyme myself but had a quick look at it & seems to be ok for purpose stated.

As an organic grower myself i personal don't bother with a flush whilst growing as its not required, some people my debate differently depending on their own views on the subjct tho.

I don't even really bother with PH now, well not with organics.. as it naturallys buffers over time.

Pretty much put my faith into organics & let the plants get on with it :thumb:

Im switching to organics next grow if you dont have to worry about PH and salt build up/flushing. What soil do you use or you have coco coir?

Im switching to organics next grow if you dont have to worry about PH and salt build up/flushing. What soil do you use or you have coco coir?

I use biobizz all mix for growing, even tho i do start my clones/seeds of in jiffy pellets or root riot cubes & once rooted transplant into compost suitable for young seedlings/cuttings for a couple of weeks before moving up to a stronger compost such as all mix.

BioBizz All Mix is the market leader. All Mix was developed especially to be the best potting soil for organic cultivation. BioBizz All Mix consists of a mixture of 20% sphagnum peat moss, 35% garden peat, 10% high quality worm manure, 30% perlite and 5% mixture of organic fertilizers. BioBizz All Mix is OMRI and SKAL certified.

In europe based countrys we have EU regulations which help make ferts/nutrients/composts more constant in PH/nutrient value... this helps from being ripped off with false labeling of product stating this or that when product could well be inconsistant of mentioned values.

Some brands give you a rough idea of what compost PH is normally between PH 5 to 6 for example !

Various batchs of compost may varie between last bag purchased to the new bag recently purchased PH wise !

I normal stay clear of composts with wood pulp/material & peat free compost as these may be inconsistant & that material used in such compost may not be adequately decomposed enough when batch was made leading to a compost which may prove to hot for plants !

All the best - fuzzy

Back
Top Bottom