Can You Do Physical Activities Of Any Sort While Stoned?

JamescLB

Right now I am doing the wake and bake thing with one of my favorite buds, Shiskaberry, getting ready to go out for a decent distant bike ride. The reason I am posing this question is that yesterday a close friend and I were enjoying a nice bowl before our ride and we saw one of those anti MJ commercials that used being lazy as a reason for not smoking MJ...we both looked at each other after it finished and laughed our butts off because it has never kept us from doing any of our activities, be it biking, hiking, swimming, softball, football, or anything...as a matter of fact if it does anything it motivates us at times to be more active.

Be it sativa or indica bud I am smoking I never find myself in a state to where I have to just set around on the couch...I would blame it on having built up a high tolerance but compared to my friends and most smokers I am a newbie. If you are active in any way after smoking MJ sound off, because I want to hear what you have to say. Don't care if you sky dive or if all you do is needle point, let's put it out there.

I love to skateboard while blazed. Either on a regular skateboard or on a long board, its all good. Surfing is awesome, and just walkina round with friends is too.

I used to play hockey all the time while blazed. It actually helped me, I thought, see the ice better and read plays, because everything seemed slower!

And there is always disc golf, but I'm not sure how much of a "physical activity" that is.

I like to sit on my ass and relax whilst stoned, maybe a little bit of channel surfing or web crawlin too hehe. I really rather not do physical activities while if I can avoid it, but i love to after. It always makes me sober up faster, and i dont really enjoy the high. I'd rather be hanging out somewhere comfortable and cool.

I spend almost all day getting stoned and walking around the disk golf course...and we go just about everyday.

I'm all about hikes in the woods while smokin. Deffiently makes me super relaxed and zero stress. I also seem to do alot of bike riding while high.

i love playing tennis, basketball, lacrosse, almost any sport that i play while sober. ive been running about 3-5 miles per day for the last few months, and i can handle it almost as well when im high.

Shit getting high never ruined any physical activity for me, ecxept for that one time i hit the bong of herijuana and lets say i never went to play ball. If its a heavey indica then ill stay home and chill, if its a sativa dom or pure sativa i love to play football, basketball, ride the bike, do almost anything.

Canoeing and kyaking's a gas whilst stoned !

One unfortunate thing, though... when I'm high, and doing physical activities, I sweat like a fuckin' PIG....

Back a long time ago, when I started martial arts training , use of cannabis seemed to be mandatory . It helped with the pains of the stretching exercises and all the other aches and pains and fatigue.:smokin3:

i am an active stoner but also very lazy, i do the wake n bake thing most everyday and go from there keepin the buzz goin and no sport is complete without a pregame dube, i play football softball tennis, sometimes rollerblading/rollerhockey but if im not doin a sport im prolly sittin on my ass watchn NFL network wasting all the space in my head with useless football jargon

I smoke about 3-9 times daily shit I'm high right now. but seriously when I smoke all day I get so tired and sleepy sometimes I cant even walk, all I can do is eat. But all we can get is Mids. When we get some fire ass dank shit I like to do everything walk, swim, boats are nice, exe. I just got some fire ass shit. HAHa :peace:

I was never really into sports. I'm way too little for football amd baseball and never got into soccer or track. I've been in music for eight years now. I really like to smoke a bowl in the music school parking lot and then spend 2 hours practicing my clarinet. When I play high I play better because I can better analyze technical patterns and it slows my brain down so I can just play and not freeze up while trying to get through a difficult passage. It also helps with the musical phrasing a LOT. I can get completely inside what i'm playing while high. Sometimes I'll get so into it that I forget where I am.

I try not to get medicated prior to arduous physical activity (MMA, weights) though I'm not opposed to biking or going for a jaunt with the old pooch or playing some pick up sports with chums, as those activities don't require much concentration.
However,
when I was in highschool I used to get blazed virtually everyday after school because it was the only feasible time to do it (this was way before I'd access to medicinal cannabis and my parents inherent approval). I also played the highest level of hockey and lacrosse possible throughout most of high school, and if I was baked prior to a game my intensity level just wasn't there. I played atrociously as a result and it likely cost me my chances of getting drafted(though I didn't want to get drafted anyways, too much commitment and my real passion was MMA but that's a different story) and it wasn't fair to my teammates who were serious.
On one occasion early in my MMA training, I decided it'd be fun to spar with one of the instructors whilst ridiculously stoned, I got tagged with the most obvious roundhouse and bit concussed. Needless to say I won't full contact spar when I'm wrecked out of my gourd anymore.
So if I think I'm compromising myself or anyone else by engaging in physical activity stoned, I'll refrain until after. Also,I agree with paladin in that using herb subsequent to rigorous exercise really aids in relaxation.

:laughtwo:Joined 24hr Fitness 2 weeks ago and go pretty well heeled when I can get a ride and use the sit down stuff...I used to do alot of what you more fit folk do, but the body has had some set backs which limit my choices...hell I BBQ all four days and planted flowers & played w/ the grandson....:smokin:hell...I guess I do alright.

I was a bike messenger before I got sick. Used to blaze all day, and ride an average of 60 miles a day around the hills of San Fran.

Now I'm reduced to walking a couple miles a day, but I always take my one hitter and blaze as I walk...:)

Back
Top Bottom