Can you help me identify this bug?

Zafu

Ladies look great and no sign of bug issues. Inspecting the trichs today resulted in a surprise visitor when I brought pic up on my computer. Gonna chop this purple beauty tomorrow, but would love to know what this is, so I can stop worry, or start.

Thank you.

Zafu

bug.jpg

Tattoodlineman,

bro, this particular strain is my hearts delight this season. First time growing it and the aroma, growth, trichs are just over the top. Grew two of them and gonna harvest one on the very slightly early, but what I suspect perfect time tomorrow, then the other in a few more days or so. It's Kannabia's "Purple Kush" which is a cross between the Purple Kush and Black Domina.

Purp 1.jpg

IMG_4886.JPG

Spent about 10cminutes trying to see if I could find it, no such luck, but I am interested to see if someone has the answer!

Love the purple triches! We grew blueberry muffin this year and it had some nice purple in it too. Absolutely beautiful! Happy growing guys!

Tattoodlineman,

bro, this particular strain is my hearts delight this season. First time growing it and the aroma, growth, trichs are just over the top. Grew two of them and gonna harvest one on the very slightly early, but what I suspect perfect time tomorrow, then the other in a few more days or so. It's Kannabia's "Purple Kush" which is a cross between the Purple Kush and Black Domina.

Purp 1.jpg

IMG_4886.JPG
I'll meet yr purple & raise you one!

That looks like a tiny scorpion to me. They get as small as 9 mm.. Whatever it is, it looks like a meat-eater, not a planter eater. What it's looking for on that plant, I can't imagine. I think you're OK as long as you don't smoke it.

I knew someone who smoked a scorpion once and he turned into a long-eared bat.
(Yuk yuk...)

Back
Top Bottom