Can you help?

Hey there . thanks for the help . alot ofgood advice from folks on here. I got this far on my own and now I'm wishing I had of registered to this forum from the start ! It's been super fun tho ...now a lil stressful lol ..how did you deal with your pest problems?

I totally agree with your right to disagree so no prob. :passitleft:

Different strains react differently to the various stages of their life cycles and I really see nothing alarming about the looks of any of the plants here. In fact the cola development is better than most for the amount of time they've been flowering. They are obviously in full bloom mode and drawing nutes from their attached fans so you may be totally correct about their need for more nutes. By the time they are done I think there are gonna be some beer can colas all over them. :)

:peace:

L8r

I totally agree with your right to disagree so no prob. :passitleft:

Different strains react differently to the various stages of their life cycles and I really see nothing alarming about the looks of any of the plants here. In fact the cola development is better than most for the amount of time they've been flowering. They are obviously in full bloom mode and drawing nutes from their attached fans so you may be totally correct about their need for more nutes. By the time they are done I think there are gonna be some beer can colas all over them. :)

:peace:

L8r

I would agree with this statement about different strains showing yellowing leaves earlier. I see nothing wrong with the last picture. The leaves showing deficiencies are probably an old problem now where the plant took what it needed and moved on. I don't think you have anything to worry about right now other than maybe try a bit more feed if you wish but seeing you look so close to finishing anyway I wouldn't go mad for it. Wishing you the best with this.

Back
Top Bottom