Can you leave lighting 12/12?

The Prof

the entire grown from germanation to flowering?? I started at 12/12 and have been growing for about a week but they look a little small so shoud I change the lighting time?? Thanks for ya help..Get at me..Peace

Re: Can you leave lighting 12/12??

you could change the lighting to 18/6. How tall are your plants?

they're about Inch and a half to two inches..I've been growing about the same time outside and its looking alot better..so I was just wondering what I should change..

If you keep growing them 12/12 youll get a 1ft to 1 1/2ft bud stick.If you want them bigger you should chance light cycle to 18/6.

You could do 24 hours of light to veg them and get them big in a shorter amount of time. Thats what I was doing, just switched to 18/6 and I started August 8th. I'm going to go to 12/12 in a week or so.

Good lookin man..Tell me how that turns out..cuz I'm kinda surprised you can strain the plants under 24 hours consistantly..how long did u have it at that??

And would it effect them in a bad way since they've been growing at 12/12 then 18/6 to now go 24/0 and then backwards??

:hmmmm:Well ..........Here's my two cents worth ........Tried and true is 24/7 ...till they're about a foot to a foot and a half ......indoors .....then switch to 12/12 to flower ......you have to remember , that they will likely triple in size while they bud .......The hairs will come on looking white to light green in color . As it matures , the hairs will turn to a very nice lookin amber . A good start is pick when 50% of the hairs are amber . That doesn't mean that you can't experiment a little and try bud at different times . Cause you might get buzz better than you'd expect . Just don't pick allot . So you don't strain it too much . Good luck bro ! This ones to you ! :smokin:

And would it effect them in a bad way since they've been growing at 12/12 then 18/6 to now go 24/0 and then backwards??

When they're that small . They're very strong and healthy . It probably wouldn't hurt them at all . :smokin:[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom