Can you please tell me what's wrong

Yeah Ive got a pen and now it's only shifting up from 5.62 to 5.69 in 24 hours so Ph isn't a problem now. I've just got to add 1 drop of Ph down every couple of days. Plants are sucking up Nutes, was 300ppm until 3rd node then put up to 600ppm the plants exploded so raised it to 800ppm checked them the next day, doubled in size and Ppm went down to 600ppm. Plants are growing rapidly and no severe problems but it's not perfect and I want it perfect. The new growth is fine just previous growth when I had Ph problems is the signs of something wrong.

Sent from my F3111 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah that's pretty much how it tends to go, the leaves won't recover but new growth will come in okay. Since they're still in their veg phase I don't think it will hurt your yield very much.

Ahh these are going to be mummys I've got another 6 pot and 4 pot dwc scrog setup. 2x2 meter and 1.2x1.2 meter space. Planning on topping them soon to get cuttings.

I seen brown spots on mine. But they wiped off. Hydroton powder residue I guess. Got worried for a min.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I let my ph cycle from 5.5 to 6.1 to get the best nutrient range absorption. If you keep it at one number you might not be getting certain nutrients. Yours are looking great though. Keep up the good work.
420-magazine-mobile62219828.gif

Cheer dude. Can't wait to see them in my scrog set up this is them 2 days after the last pic. There going to be monsters
420-magazine-mobile1170445084.jpg

Cheer dude. Can't wait to see them in my scrog set up this is them 2 days after the last pic. There going to be monsters
420-magazine-mobile1170445084.jpg

They look just like mine. Nice. I topped mine for mainlining though what ppm are you at?

Back
Top Bottom