Can you recognize if the offsprings are good?

suggest you wait to pollinate anything more till you do it with the Amnesia AF reg you have coming. When you grow the seeds from Angela pollinate them with the Amnesia pollen and the pollen you have from when you made Angela
Yes..this is a good idea !!
You know i pollinate the inner internodes of the 2 autos from 3 i have.and now i see every internode a couple of seeds.
More autos traits. Maybe more resin product.
Also the one is the anesthesia ...and the pollen used to pollinate is from anesthesia auto .the mother of the mothers. I will collect these seeds.must be 20-30 seeds from whole plant.
And from them maybe i can get some nice smoke .

Yes. 3 hours of direct light will be fine. As long as it does not get dark they will be fine with just a little bit of direct light. They don't need as much when they are just finishing up.

Safer is always better.No need to find them more direct light. It would just put them at risk for no reason.

If you want the indoor stuff to spread out better raise the light time to around 18 hours. When the get big enough you can lower the light time or move them outdoors.

Full pods are a bad thing. Lots of plants will put out bananas late in flower. These are no big deal. When it is fully formed male flowers/ pollen sacks it is a hermie and should be removed.

Enjoy everything this grow. Things are going to get harder soon LOL. As you start finding better plants that are more resinous it will be time to figure out what to do next. Don't get excited there is still lots to do. This is just practice.

Sure wouldn't hurt to start trying to figure out regenerating a plant. Angela might be perfect for it. The biggest thing is having a place to do it. It will need 24 hrs of light to regenerate. Do you have a small space you could do that?

The biggest thing is having a place to do it. It will need 24 hrs of light to regenerate. Do you have a small space you could do that
I am not sure.i think i can make one.
Or after month may it doesn't needs one.it is vegetable phase the environment.
U know here in my place if i had a place yo grow one plant from April-may to September-octomber i could make a plant to give me more than 1.2 kilo each plant dry staff.
I have friend he doing every year .
I train him..
Told him basic on hiw watering ph'd water and show him a place where he can buy anything for cannabis grow..
Ok ..i a bit stone and told u my thoughts..
We have Very nice weather for photoperiod plant's.
The autos here if i grow under direct burned sun no goes over 2 feet.
Indoor 4 or 5 feet.

I already decide to cut a branch from some of them and i did it.juat a small piece
I get only a few good seeds, others are white .soft...
And i see a couple of them after getting seeds of it still there some bud.
10 days more and i will harvest.

Angela might be perfect for it. The biggest thing is having a place to do it. It will need 24 hrs of light to regenerate. Do you have a small space you could do that?
Angela is an autoflowering regular female...
Can be regenerated?
Autos can't....
Also I can't turn the lights 18 hours on coz i have 3 pots with photoperiod plants.i have 4 plants i think SENSI SKUNK i regenerated and they r back in flowering again..and i have another one photoperiod i bought that it gonna give me sime good and quiet much weed.tje others are autos..
I believe it better to keep it 13/11 so i can get some weed.already 2.5 months spend and get no weed.just seeds.

Just realized i have a pure kush photoperiod.
It was under 18/6 for more than a month.
Aftrr turn it to 12/12 (10days before or so) stretch and i can tell from my experience i m gonna have a nice yield.
O don't know if is a good strain but i will get some good harvest..
I have her in the biggest pot i use to this grow..
Last grow i use this big pot i get sone buds like my hand from arm to fingers..
I forgot about it and didn't taking care of her...no nutes...no root liquid's like bacterial and other stuff.

I see in one of my girls to have this kind of fungus or something.... the mold i mean.
It wasn't spread around and i just take this branch of.

Shit forgot we were dealing with Autoflower. LOL. OOPS sorry. no you can't regenerate autoflower plants.

Yeah don't worry about the lights.
Myyy frieeeeeendd!!!!!! !!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!
Yrs yes yes yes yes 1billion ,999millions,999thoysands,999 yes yes yes!!!!!!!
I was in the place just a while ago and i see the northern light just have some male pollen sacks...
Yes
Yes
Yes

Sounds like that excites you LOL.

Northern lights will add a lot even if it is not a autoflower. It has more indica than most of what you are growing. Plus it is can be grown short. Even as a photo strain it could work with what you are doing.

Sounds like that excites you LOL.

Northern lights will add a lot even if it is not a autoflower. It has more indica than most of what you are growing. Plus it is can be grown short. Even as a photo strain it could work with what you are doing.
I am really excited!¡!!!
I will collect alla tje seeds i made till now.
I will put them in pota with name to store them for a while.i will finish the indoor grow.i will leave the 20 small pots i just start...its 20;more seeds in 2 hige pots...not round pots...not square pots...tje other one are longer like "a sausage pot" lol. Sausage dog? Haahhaahha
Untill i collect correct all tje new northern light and the one branch i use from anesthesia auto i will collect so.e pollen and seeds...
After that i will start the new grow in the meanwhile i will play with breeding autoa feminised seeds..
If that succeed i will order every grow 10 different strains and i will selfpollinate separate to get e few hundreds of each strain.two times to get 20 different strains..auto fem
Lets let the regular s rest for a while.
Just fit the nextgrow..lol...
It made my day this
I am happy this time.very happy...
I made it at last...
I know regulars have more job to do but lets make a good stash of autoflowering feminised seeds.
Yeah....
Thank u for ur support jackalope
My respect

Self pollinate? does that plant have female parts too? If so don't use it at all.

If it is just a male and you were wondering about pollinating a female of that same strain than you would be ok. If you want to have some totally indica stuff than you can cross it with the Pure Kush or to itself for a F-2

And a few sensi skunks regenerated and be in flowering right now.
Self pollinate? does that plant have female parts too? If so don't use it at all.

If it is just a male and you were wondering about pollinating a female of that same strain than you would be ok. If you want to have some totally indica stuff than you can cross it with the Pure Kush or to itself for a F-2
Both plants , autoflowering (northern light and photoperiod are both females...
Help of colloidal silver make them give me male pollen sacks...

No I mean with colloidal silver method.actuall i had success..
I have male pollen sacks on a female autoflowering (northern light)
I do have sparyin another one plant but only a branch.

Photoperiod is pure kush
Female plant covered with pustill s and pollen sacks is northern light
And the Anesthesia auto i spraying one branch only.
So the northern light will selfpollinate.

Here it is ...

Attachments

• IMG_20190418_155620-1200x1600.jpg
    IMG_20190418_155620-1200x1600.jpg
    439.7 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_20190418_155729-1200x1600.jpg
    IMG_20190418_155729-1200x1600.jpg
    407.7 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_20190418_155641-1200x1600.jpg
    IMG_20190418_155641-1200x1600.jpg
    451.4 KB · Views: 168
Τhe lAst photo at the left of my finger u can see the thing(pollen sack) with green and yellow strikes,
Zoom it...
Yes i am glad all day today...
People telling me my face change to better...
I think coz of stress to succeed in time.
No i feel i have a little job to do but carefully with the pollen i will get the seeds i want to and the weed i need to.
Thos Harvest i will get 10.000 seeds (I suggest) and. 10 gr of weed...
But it is finishing.
Second grow(indoors) will give me 3 pots with autoflowering plants and 3 pots with photoperiod regenerated in flowering phase now.and 5 more autoflowering strains.the ones i breed.
Female. Nice size ,too early to say if it's good.i feel it will.
The pollen i will take from tje autos is the best thing happened to me the last months.
Its been too long since i was in this mood before.
I love it.lets have some smoke
:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::blunt::blunt::hookah::hookah::bong::yummy::bongrip::Rasta::Rasta::blunt::blunt:

Back
Top Bottom