Can You Resolve My Issue?

Koolbudz

I love the taste of Kief and Hash and most Flower (never had any untainted I hated) and so here is my issue.

Some people say some BHO tastes like the Flower itself (not that I have found), then people swear by pressed flower (Rosin) and love the taste but never really describe the taste correctly (I think most just claim it tastes so good because they have it so it's got to be the best -QUACK). All I taste from BHO is citrus and ick then cough my brains out.

So am I pretty much only going to get that good hash taste or good flower taste from the actual flower or actually getting some bubble bags and hashin it up?

I've been making BHO for a while and never really nailed the taste, not like CO2 seems to do. Rosin tastes awesome so far in every instance I have tried it. I have a press coming and am looking forward to experimenting. BHO just feels so wasteful now too, happy I can just smash stuff all I want without running out of juice.

I've been making BHO for a while and never really nailed the taste, not like CO2 seems to do. Rosin tastes awesome so far in every instance I have tried it. I have a press coming and am looking forward to experimenting. BHO just feels so wasteful now too, happy I can just smash stuff all I want without running out of juice.

I am debating buying some bubble bags but thats a lot of weed to toss out....

Your not really tossing it out, your making some good smoke, plus your only going to use the sugar leaves and popcorn buds. But it does take a fair bit to make it. :cool:

I was thinking about using more than just trim and poo buds...If I am going to go thru the effort I want a chocolate bowling ball :p

Love me some hashish balls :passitleft:
20191026_030105_Film3.jpg

I love the taste of Kief and Hash and most Flower (never had any untainted I hated) and so here is my issue.

Some people say some BHO tastes like the Flower itself (not that I have found), then people swear by pressed flower (Rosin) and love the taste but never really describe the taste correctly (I think most just claim it tastes so good because they have it so it's got to be the best -QUACK). All I taste from BHO is citrus and ick then cough my brains out.

So am I pretty much only going to get that good hash taste or good flower taste from the actual flower or actually getting some bubble bags and hashin it up?
My advice visit a dispensary and have them show you some good bubble

Yes,the bubble bags work good. I think the 8 set work the best, and most of the good stuff comes from the 90,73 mesh which is usually your full melt. And tastes awesome. I think the 8 bag is from 220 down to 45 mesh. But it worth to try from 120 down to 45. :peace:

Do any of you smoke the hash all by itself? If so, how do you smoke it? I’m about to make bubble but I’ve never smoked hash. Do I need a special pipe? Can I vape it in my S&B Mighty vape? I don’t want to mix with tobacco.

All kinds of ways. I enjoy a kiseru pipe if I’m doing hash by itself. I hear it can be vaped just as easy as anything else. You can dab it. High quality stuff,which is full melt, dabs as clean as rosin. Hash with more plant material can be dabbed but the nail will need cleaned of the residue it leaves behind.

Do any of you smoke the hash all by itself? If so, how do you smoke it? I’m about to make bubble but I’ve never smoked hash. Do I need a special pipe? Can I vape it in my S&B Mighty vape? I don’t want to mix with tobacco.
Try both of these smoking suggestions. Take a pin and poke it through a piece of cardboard a bit bigger than the opening of a small clear drinking glass or small jar. Push the pin through the middle of the cardboard and top with a BB size piece of hash. Light and blow out...should burn like incense. Put the glass over the cardboard base and watch it fill with pure smoke...put your lips to the edge, lift the glass a bit and inhale. It will burn for awhile...pass it for a few good clean hits. You can also take a bit of bud and a BB of fresh hash and knead into a small ball. It will smoke well without a screen and again...will be a surprising number of hits. Do not mix with tobacco unless you want a nicotine rush and ruin a great cannabis experience in my opinion. Bubble hash is easy...my latest run.
C25D63B5-F138-4689-963B-C73CC4DA7212.jpeg
9BA98EF8-D9B1-4678-8326-4589AB4F3245.jpeg

Try both of these smoking suggestions. Take a pin and poke it through a piece of cardboard a bit bigger than the opening of a small clear drinking glass or small jar. Push the pin through the middle of the cardboard and top with a BB size piece of hash. Light and blow out...should burn like incense. Put the glass over the cardboard base and watch it fill with pure smoke...put your lips to the edge, lift the glass a bit and inhale. It will burn for awhile...pass it for a few good clean hits. You can also take a bit of bud and a BB of fresh hash and knead into a small ball. It will smoke well without a screen and again...will be a surprising number of hits. Do not mix with tobacco unless you want a nicotine rush and ruin a great cannabis experience in my opinion. Bubble hash is easy...my latest run.
C25D63B5-F138-4689-963B-C73CC4DA7212.jpeg
9BA98EF8-D9B1-4678-8326-4589AB4F3245.jpeg

Thanks for that! I do have to say your piece of hash looks a bit like Mr. Hanky! LOL.
1593797221322.png

I ended up making dry ice hash and got a good bit of kief that I put on top of a bit of bud in a glass pipe and it hits pretty hard! I'll still probably give the bubble a try as well. Cheers!

Ah yes hot kniving....
Brings back memories of my Mother yelling about where all the butter knives keep disappearing to :laughtwo:
Or the time the knife accidentally touched my lip, or buddy actually burned the tip of his nose lol
Ive heard about heated butter knife but never tried it myself. I just remembered we would also heat up the car cigarette lighter and drop in bits of hash or a small drop of hash oil.

Back
Top Bottom