Can you start autoflower seeds in peat pellets?

popolino77

Is it a good idea to start autoflower seeds in peat pellets ? And and if i was to start a autoflower seed in In peat pellets and plant the peat pellets directly in my soil a few days after the seed sprouts is that considered transplanting? Because autoflower plants dont like to be transplanted

You can start ANY seed in a peat pellet. Be warned, though, that cannibus roots grow right down to the bottom very quickly, and you will have to put the plant with its pellet into a larger pot right away. This is transplanting the least stressful way you can. It won't hurt your autoflower because you are not disturbing the roots.

The trick is not to disturb the roots when you up-pot.

You can start ANY seed in a peat pellet. Be warned, though, that cannibus roots grow right down to the bottom very quickly, and you will have to put the plant with its pellet into a larger pot right away. This is transplanting the least stressful way you can. It won't hurt your autoflower because you are not disturbing the roots.

The trick is not to disturb the roots when you up-pot.

How about rapid rooter will that also work ? And whats better rapid rooter or peat pellets ?

I imagine they work as well as peat pellets.

Is it a good idea to start a seed inside a peat pellet pouch and have the peat pellet pouch all ready planted in the soil so i dont have to transplant it and i dont have to germinate it the old fashion way ?

Peat pellets work i use them don't know about rapid rooters though. Other then that AK pretty much said it all.

Back
Top Bottom