Canada Guy's 2017 Outdoor Alberta Gold

Getting high.

420-magazine-mobile2084289161.jpg

It's 7ft tall?oh Canada Guy, you make my heart beat faster, I love it
Lol yup! There's no hiding her. She's closing in on 8' pretty quick. Really wide too but more tall. She is just for fun, well maybe for some hash too... but the whole point was to showcase an organic grow and what can be accomplished with good genes and lots of love and care.

Late to the party, like what I am seeing! What month you expecting to harvest?
Hey MrCanada! You are just in time my friend. Harvest will commence on Oct 21 unless mother nature decides otherwise. If I get heavy frost, or worse snow, she will come down early. I will not build a shelter or cover her, she will stay as she would be in the wild.

Wish I had my licence to grow. Even just a license to smoke for starters.

Try Natural Health Services. It's free with your Alberta heath care. If you have a medical condition they will get you set up with a licenced producer and if you want to get your personal production permit they will do that too.

Try Natural Health Services. It's free with your Alberta heath care. If you have a medical condition they will get you set up with a licenced producer and if you want to get your personal production permit they will do that too.
I happen to have an appt booked with them in November already.

That is getting big lol, I can imagine seeing this big green bush towering over your fenceline
Lol. The funny thing is in my tiny car I can see it over the fence, in a bigger truck you could see it really well. I'm banking on the fact that people just don't pay attention, and my tree will be hidden in plain sight.

Is she starting to flower yet? You in southern or northern AB? Hopefully winter comes a little late this year!
Yup she started flowering August 1st. I'm close to Edmonton, so southern? If I can avoid snow till the end of October it will be a very merry Christmas this year.

Very nice girl CG . . hoping you get some warm fall weather up there . . . . subbed up

Iti
Welcome Itibitiguy! This week it will get up to 33 degrees.

I wonder how much the lights of the city and the lights from the neighbors affect the flowering cycle of cannabis... hopefully she will flower like normal.

Welcome to you as well Mr. Spider.

420-magazine-mobile1147567343.jpg

Back
Top Bottom