Canada Guy's Medical Fusion Grow

Day 2

Little update for you guys. So far the girls are doing well, still no action. Will be a couple days till they pop up.

Oooh what's in here?

420-magazine-mobile1108736838.jpg

As far as I'm aware even though HC says you have to get starting material from a licenced producer, in the ACMPR legislation it says no such thing.
Yeah i know but if your caught operating outside of HC rules, you basically can or will lose your licence.

HC told me i have to buy from an LP, i said what if they have nothing i want, they said you must purchase from a licenced HC producer.

So idk maybe another lawsuit is needed to make HC go rethink.

As far as i am concerned we should be able to buy seeds from anywhere in Canada, but then HC has no way to control sales to LP's.

Yeah i know but if your caught operating outside of HC rules, you basically can or will lose your licence.

HC told me i have to buy from an LP, i said what if they have nothing i want, they said you must purchase from a licenced HC producer.

So idk maybe another lawsuit is needed to make HC go rethink.

As far as i am concerned we should be able to buy seeds from anywhere in Canada, but then HC has no way to control sales to LP's.
I understand what your saying. Health Canada is not the law. They can tell you whatever they want until they are blue in the face. The legislation is the law. With the new recreational laws coming they are changing things and we may no longer be considered medical patients, so be careful what you vote for.

I understand what your saying. Health Canada is not the law. They can tell you whatever they want until they are blue in the face. The legislation is the law. With the new recreational laws coming they are changing things and we may no longer be considered medical patients, so be careful what you vote for.
Yeah true...

I feel too that next year all us medicinal will be left to only grow 4 plants and not say in my case 15 plants which is recrational law.. or they will reduce my 15 to 11 and include the other 4 as recreational..

Yeah true...

I feel too that next year all us medicinal will be left to only grow 4 plants and not say in my case 15 plants which is recrational law.. or they will reduce my 15 to 11 and include the other 4 as recreational..
We need to stand up for our rights. If the new bill actually becomes law I sure hope it will be tweaked. Don't just vote yes because it will make pot legal, read and understand what you are voting for because by blindly saying yes you also agree to all the fine print that you don't actually agree with.

Well both are beneficial to us growers so that decision is up to you. Maybe after doing more research you can come to a decision based on your needs and wants.
What do you think I should do? I've done both. I should end up with 4-5 females. I could scrog a couple and mainline one and let one grow naturally.

Back
Top Bottom