Canada Guy's Perpetual Garden

Canada Guy

Hey 420 community! Here we grow again! This journal will be my forever home on 420 Magazine. Thank you everyone for your support in my previous grows. Here I will be just growing and trying new things with my plants. I have my ACMPR permit from Health Canada for my own personal production of cannabis. Alright, on with the show.

The gear

Flower tent

600 watts mh/hps
8'x4' tent
6" fan and filter
1 oscillating fan

The nursery/ veg box

138 watts cfl
2'x3' custom box
120mm pc fan for exhaust/ circulation

Currently there are a few plants in the flower tent, 2 x Barney's Farm L.S.D Monster Cropped. Also I have 3 succulents, a pepper plant, catnip, and a wandering jew.

In the veg box is a clone of LSD 1 and LSD 2, as well as a random bag seed.

A little background on the ladies. The 2 LSD girls were originally germinated on April 20, 2017. Once they were a month into flower, clones were taken. The monstercropped girls were then re-vegged, and 4 months after taking the cuttings they are finally going into flower. New clones have been cut and they are starting water rooting. I am using Duel Fuel Nutes, however for the past 4 months the girls have only recieved tap water.

Anyone that wants to follow along feel free to comment, ask questions, share stories, or just say hi.

Some pics.

Newly monstercropped

420-magazine-mobile841853330.jpg

Growing

420-magazine-mobile1348259387.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1437152418.jpg

420-magazine-mobile408149849.jpg

420-magazine-mobile245499659.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1417071304.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1389397286.jpg

420-magazine-mobile431500574.jpg

420-magazine-mobile373592996.jpg

420-magazine-mobile91122160.jpg

420-magazine-mobile868092258.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1085047840.jpg

420-magazine-mobile466025733.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1841408042.jpg

420-magazine-mobile522254666.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1391863289.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1748007189.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1273541544.jpg

Veg box

420-magazine-mobile113310929.jpg

Thanks for following along.

Front row seat . What's growing on CG?
Hey! Welcome TMD! Been growing for a while now figured I would start a new journal. This spring/summer I will be transplanting the tiny clones and bagseed outside to the garden.

Last grow I harvested almost 2 pounds. I'm currently evaporating my green dragon tincture that I made with 2 ounces of dried and cured trim/crappy outdoor buds. I'm wanting to get into extracts, oils, topicals, etc but I will need a lot more flowers than what I have now.

Hey! Welcome TMD! Been growing for a while now figured I would start a new journal. This spring/summer I will be transplanting the tiny clones and bagseed outside to the garden.

Last grow I harvested almost 2 pounds. I'm currently evaporating my green dragon tincture that I made with 2 ounces of dried and cured trim/crappy outdoor buds. I'm wanting to get into extracts, oils, topicals, etc but I will need a lot more flowers than what I have now.
Well it certianly sounds like you have a great plan and solid goals to achieve that! Should be really fun to watch

Looks really good CG. I have my ACMPR registration too. Mine allows me 11 plants indoors and 4 outdoors. I'm only growing 4 right now but like you, in the spring I want to have some ready for the outdoors. I'm thinking of doing some autos for the outdoor grow but not sure as I've never grown autos before.

Not sure if we're close enough in Alberta, but maybe we could swap some clones some time.

Looks really good CG. I have my ACMPR registration too. Mine allows me 11 plants indoors and 4 outdoors. I'm only growing 4 right now but like you, in the spring I want to have some ready for the outdoors. I'm thinking of doing some autos for the outdoor grow but not sure as I've never grown autos before.

Not sure if we're close enough in Alberta, but maybe we could swap some clones some time.
Thanks, I'd be up for some swapping of genetic material. I'm currently allowed 3 outdoors and there will be monsters in my garden this year.

Hey CG . .
Subbed up, nice job nursing those clones. I really need to try some cloning.
It's so easy to clone cannabis. Chop off a small branch at any time, even late in flower, root in water or dirt or whatever and in a short while you have a whole new tree with many many more clones.

Sweet, sign me up, love the look (and sound) of the LSD, almost bought some of those seeds the other day
LSD has treated me very well. Super easy to grow, ridiculously high yield, tasty, and makes for fine pain relief.

SD, as big as you grow them inside, one outside may put you over the limit.

My prescription is for 3 grams per day. ACMPR registration is based on the prescription. Health Canada dictates that with 3 grams per day I am allowed to grow 11 plants indoor and 3 outdoor. My storage possession of dry cannabis is 40 ounces and I'm allowed to travel with 30 days worth of meds or 90 grams. We can cross any provincial border in Canada without an issue.

I'll never need 14 plants or 40 ounces or 90 grams but its nice to have the ability.

My prescription is for 3 grams per day. ACMPR registration is based on the prescription. Health Canada dictates that with 3 grams per day I am allowed to grow 11 plants indoor and 3 outdoor. My storage possession of dry cannabis is 40 ounces and I'm allowed to travel with 30 days worth of meds or 90 grams. We can cross any provincial border in Canada without an issue.

I'll never need 14 plants or 40 ounces or 90 grams but its nice to have the ability.

Hey, don't mean to sound like an ass... but be careful... it's 3 outdoor OR 11 indoor. Not both at the same time. It's nice having that limit so high for storage as it takes a bit of bud to make concentrates. I have the same prescription, 3 gpd.

Back
Top Bottom