Canada Guy's Perpetual Garden

Got some nice looking little buds from Northern Light Blue. What you guys think?

20200102_200910.jpg

No grow is perfect

20200102_141433.jpg
I really like that last photo.

i think you were talking about something else other then the emoji list. If you click and hold the like option underneath someone’s post, something will pop up giving you an option to all of the liking options. Like, love, thanks, sad, wow, and laugh.

Bad news everyone! The Borg have returned to my garden. (Spider mites) Fortunately all the ladies survived in the flower tent long enough to harvest. I found them while chopping Jillybean. After numerous attempts at pictures I couldn't get a good shot. I wish this was a pics or it didn't happen thing but it's not. The flower tent will get a scrub down with bleach, and the veg box will be sprayed with some dr doom. I hate these little bastards! They showed up really late I think as I just noticed them as I'm chopping. (No, im not stupid... I check my girls often)

Damaged leaves

20200104_235006.jpg
20200104_234952.jpg

Bad news everyone! The Borg have returned to my garden. (Spider mites) Fortunately all the ladies survived in the flower tent long enough to harvest. I found them while chopping Jillybean. After numerous attempts at pictures I couldn't get a good shot. I wish this was a pics or it didn't happen thing but it's not. The flower tent will get a scrub down with bleach, and the veg box will be sprayed with some dr doom. I hate these little bastards! They showed up really late I think as I just noticed them as I'm chopping. (No, im not stupid... I check my girls often)

Damaged leaves

20200104_235006.jpg
20200104_234952.jpg
That’s shitty bro!
Are those pictures showing webs? I only see a hair... then again I’m not thinking 100% clearly right now... this is my third time getting out of bed. Can’t seem to sleep tonight. :lot-o-toke:

Sorry to hear that BL. Wish I could send you some Candida, as it's great for middle-of-the-night smoking. Sends you back to dreamland without feeling heavy in the morning.
I’m about to roll some dark Angel, and puff on that. Last time I was out of bed, I had a good pipe full, but I will see if this joint does the trick...
till those eyes close. I’ll just keep surfing the forums! :surf:

Crazy foxtails on that LSD!

Yes there is. If you do not like hours and HOURS of tedious trimming I would never ever reccomend for you to grow LSD. It is seriously a major pita. I don't love the smoke but a friend asked me to grow it for him, and what are friends for right?

Back
Top Bottom