Canada?

...myself, I'm in the armpit of Canada where we only have 3 seasons.

What is considered the "armpit of Canada"? Got me curious :rofl: is that like middle of nowhere Ontario or some other province or just a general thing? ;) :rofl:

...North West Ontario DM...just a personal political reference...we get no attention unless we raise a stink... ;):rofl:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Ahh ok cool :thumb:, I was just totally curious as down here in the US various folks from various places feel they are the "armpit" of the US :rofl:......take it you heard of Ear Falls then ;) most folks even in Canada have no idea where the flip that is ;) :rofl:

I’m from BC. I have travelled across Canada and it’s only a small portion of the French population that don’t appreciate English speaking people. Surprisingly it was in north eastern Ontario that I noticed it most.

Calling us squareheads. Tabernac, fu toi mofo!

Yup!...just a couple hundred miles away...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Grandparents had a cabin up in that area so went up there as a kid just about every summer in the 70's. My Uncle had a fishing camp up in that area, and then he ran the Sporting Goods store there for awhile.

Winnipeg Manitoba in the house cheers fellow canucks

stay safe. keep your head down and go about business as usual. manitoba is not so enlightened.

Back
Top Bottom