Canada?

Beautiful Vancouver Island for me. Transplanted (grew up in Manitoba and Ontario) but don't expect to be replanted anywhere else at my age. :laughtwo:

Haha that’s funny!!:laughtwo:

My wife is from port!

Such a beautiful area! I really enjoyed crawling through the hole in the wall. Not sure if you know where that is. About a half hour from the goats on the roof.

I lived the majority of my life in Winnipeg and had a ton of fun there. After I hit 45 yrs old, I couldn't take the winters anymore.
How do you handle all the rain?

See that’s something I wouldn’t be able to live in. Is the wet soggy ness of the island. When it’s snow, it’s frozen, that I can deal with lol.

Last time we were down there, we had so much rain that Courtney was flooding. We were scared the plan wasn’t going to take off. We had a few nice days when we were there and had a chance to go to Saratoga raceway, had a blast! Fastest cart on the track!! Lol I was lapping everybody! :laughtwo:

I wanted to move to bc when I was fresh out of high school, never did, glad I didn’t because my wife went from bc to Alberta lol who knows where I’d be if I moved like I had planned.

It's not so much the rain per se but the dark days that accompany most of the rain. The long cold prairie winters were at least as bad imo. I have a happy light that I use in the depths of monsoon season,,,it helps somewhat. I also have a very positive and entertaining wife who keeps me on my toes. Oh and exercise. I go to the gym 3 or 4 times a week to shake off the doldrums. Plus the pot helps to eh. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom