Canadian Girls.....hear me now...

swollerson said:
Try and get some of that in Kansas. I have had bud equall to that once in two years, and it was a very small amount for a big price.
Just because you don't have hook-ups doesn't mean it's not there.

hightillidie said:
this is midgrade bud that people will sell on the street to anybody who asks. 70 bucks a half ounce (canadian) . not anywhere near what you get with a dealer you actually know and peoples personals. vancouver is the shit

haha i get regs cheaper than you hear in the states that looks the same if not better than that pic.....ALL THE CANADIANS ARE JUST JEALOUS! :adore:

ChronicKind said:
Just because you don't have hook-ups doesn't mean it's not there.

Yeah I know, I tell everyone to keep an eye out. If I got the cash I can find someone that has the goods, but I refuse to $80 an eigth for some nice stuff. To sum it up its BFK. Kansas just sucks.

do you think the dealers of the really good canadian bud want to take it to america? no they don't want their balls squished by america's 'Green fist of Justice' nor do they want to share lol So they send worse stuff =P

imma_rebel said:
do you think the dealers of the really good canadian bud want to take it to america? no they don't want their balls squished by america's 'Green fist of Justice' nor do they want to share lol So they send worse stuff =P
Instead of speaking for every canadian drug dealer, speak for your self... kay?

Kittyloaf said:
You know what? Every time someone mentions how good their bud is here, everyone else jumps on their ass about how much better their bud is, and how much cheaper they get it for.

Shut.up.

We all get high, what the fuck does it matter who's got better bud?

That said, I heart my east coast bud, and it doesn't fucking matter what I spend on it, because it gets me retarded.

The only reason I get pissed off when people start boasting about their nuggets where they live, and how we could never get shit like that in the states, is because they don't really know the truth. They only know what other people have said about the weed in the states. I mean if I turned it around, I could say:

"Yea my friend Katie went to canada for a week and screwed some guy in a bar. She said he had a little baby dick and he couldn't even put the condom on cause it kept slipping off. Therefor, everyone in Canada has little baby pricks and can't even keep condom's on their wangs. HAHAH BABY PRICKED CANADIANS!!!!!!!"

But it's impossible to make judgement calls like that.

Back
Top Bottom