every day sins a week and now the cold nights
some plants are changing color's like the M39xShish99

PeyotePurplexStrawberryFrost....:hookah: last pics alive
P1770749.JPG
P1770783.JPG

P1770830.JPG

P1770733.JPG
P1770739.JPG

I cut out 1 upper bud today @SmokerTo. Very happy I located it but don’t feel I can wait much longer.
I spent an hour doing circles after that checking as best I could and wasn’t able to locate any other rot, for today :/

I think I have to chop tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest given the precip forecast. Waiting for a few late sunny days doesn’t seem to have much upside.

I’m all set up for a thorough inspection and bud wash experiment.

I cut out 1 upper bud today @SmokerTo. Very happy I located it but don’t feel I can wait much longer.
I spent an hour doing circles after that checking as best I could and wasn’t able to locate any other rot, for today :/

I think I have to chop tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest given the precip forecast. Waiting for a few late sunny days doesn’t seem to have much upside.

I’m all set up for a thorough inspection and bud wash experiment.

Hey fellow Canuks.
I’ve been using $15 clip on fans from Home Hardware in my grow tent since I started growing but they wear out so fast! They’re great and inexpensive but don’t oscillate and I guess running 24/7 is hard on them. I’ve worn out 3 over the last 16 months. Before I buy another one I would like to know if anyone has found anywhere in Canada to buy these ones

Growbuds 6 Inch Grow Tent Oscillating Clip-On Fan​

Or anything similar, must oscillate and not be too expensive!!
Thanks all. Happy Growing.

Bummer... looks like a touch of bud rot in that second pic. Nice buds too bad you have to take them down early.

I dunno warm the pin maybe, I like to use the little street sweeper wires I find on the road for a pin. They are flat and about 3/16" wide, polished up, cut to length and clean the ends up. Being flat you can scoop stuff up better and they make for a nice smear on da paper. Plus they are hard steel and won't bend very easily.

Hey fellow Canuks.
I’ve been using $15 clip on fans from Home Hardware in my grow tent since I started growing but they wear out so fast! They’re great and inexpensive but don’t oscillate and I guess running 24/7 is hard on them. I’ve worn out 3 over the last 16 months. Before I buy another one I would like to know if anyone has found anywhere in Canada to buy these ones

Growbuds 6 Inch Grow Tent Oscillating Clip-On Fan​

Or anything similar, must oscillate and not be too expensive!!
Thanks all. Happy Growing.

I like these, they're not oscillating, but I really like the volume they move for the price!

One of my plants is getting sick, still lots of good left so i'm giving it the axe before it's to late. Something i'd like to know, how do you get rosin out of a silicon container without the whole gob coming out?

20211007_142422_resized.jpg

20211007_141632_resized.jpg

ok rosin .. still in your little dabber twirl a little pull out a bit.. depending on the viscosity of the rosin
you can pull out a little or a lot.. be carefully .. or the whole ball of rosin could fly and you never find again ..
happen to me.. lol.. but i found it 2 months later .. 1.2grams of rosin stuck to my lamp shade.. sweet find..
was holding in silicone container in my hand .. not recommend put on table and scoop up slowly ..

cut all the bud rot off plant and a bit extra what the trichromes look like any cloudys ones?

ok rosin .. still in your little dabber twirl a little pull out a bit.. depending on the viscosity of the rosin
you can pull out a little or a lot.. be carefully .. or the whole ball of rosin could fly and you never find again ..
happen to me.. lol.. but i found it 2 months later .. 1.2grams of rosin stuck to my lamp shade.. sweet find..
was holding in silicone container in my hand .. not recommend put on table and scoop up slowly ..

cut all the bud rot off plant and a bit extra what the trichromes look like any cloudys ones?
I wish I knew how you harvest rosin; I'd probably try it again. I did it once and found it very strong, I guess I wasn't aclimatized to that level of THC in one hit. Rosin seems very popular now.

I wish I knew how you harvest rosin; I'd probably try it again. I did it once and found it very strong, I guess I wasn't aclimatized to that level of THC in one hit. Rosin seems very popular now.
It's not difficult Zam, you just need the gear. You do get a lot of thc at once and it sure takes the brain for a walk. Rosin is all I do, easier on pipes.

You must be organized enough to keep track of things Smoke, give me 4 plants that need transplanting and I get them mixed up!
Hi @Odjob :passitleft:I note everything in small pocket books
in my room on the posts it's just the codes of the mix's I see....like (M148), (S1), (01)
the original strains I grown I give a general note to the plant(1to10)....like 8 or 8+
general note It's....plant structure, cloning easy to root or not, flower size, time to flower,
if the flowers are small and fluffy on the plant it will not have the (+) whit the note
or if it take 90days to flower the note will by a 7 and out of my collection 4sure
after I note the smell of the buds and the tast and potency of the smoke
and the pictures are great to see 2or4 strains side by side at 25or45 days

I see you have problem whit 4 plants my friend :reading420magazine:
I have over 200 mix's in my collection and NO problems
you have to smoke one by for doing anything or you will mix-up something:lot-o-toke:

P1670854.JPG

pressing some rosin in my kitchen .. its not harvested.. its made from cured bud best yields come early.
bit better taste less yield later.. i love the taste .. got to hit it right and not cough though ..

Back
Top Bottom