Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Well put Herb I agree with your point of view 420% :thumb:

If everyone in Canada grew there 4 legal plants that would put corporate growers out of business!
I'm getting so many sales online, thinking they are already feeling the pinch with the summer crops coming off.

Oh good I'm not the only one! lol ... Black friday and my birthday coming up so I will be in seed stashers anonymous group for a meeting soon. Think I'm going to try my hand at growing maui wowi this spring.
did an order with the vault(UK) before they went into lock down, order is " International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada LANGLEY HWDC, United Kingdom" hopefully i get it soon. still worred canadian custom F's with it. I got some BarnyFarms&other stuff that true north wasn't getting stock on; Pink Kush, Acapulco Gold and Wappa (paradise), and a Tahoe(big Buhdda Seeds) & Hawaii Maui Waui (nirivana).

Then I got worried and did an order with TNSB; Night Queen and Think Different Auto (Dutch Passion) and Pure Power Plant(nirivana).
True North Seed (don't forget discount code: 4M20 if no sale better than 20%)

I'm screwed if they have a sale because i'm still eager to get Wild Thailand (world of seeds) and Mastodon Kush (Emerald Triangle).

Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica

did an order with the vault(UK) before they went into lock down, order is " International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada LANGLEY HWDC, United Kingdom" hopefully i get it soon. still worred canadian custom F's with it.
I Had no problems, with customs, when I ordered from the Vault :passitleft:

I'm getting so many sales online, thinking they are already feeling the pinch with the summer crops coming off.

did an order with the vault(UK) before they went into lock down, order is " International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada LANGLEY HWDC, United Kingdom" hopefully i get it soon. still worred canadian custom F's with it. I got some BarnyFarms&other stuff that true north wasn't getting stock on; Pink Kush, Acapulco Gold and Wappa (paradise), and a Tahoe(big Buhdda Seeds) & Hawaii Maui Waui (nirivana).

Then I got worried and did an order with TNSB; Night Queen and Think Different Auto (Dutch Passion) and Pure Power Plant(nirivana).
True North Seed (don't forget discount code: 4M20 if no sale better than 20%)

I'm screwed if they have a sale because i'm still eager to get Wild Thailand (world of seeds) and Mastodon Kush (Emerald Triangle).

Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica
Nice seed haul wow some true gem's too... pink kush I have been looking for reg seed of that for awhile here in Canada and Mastodon Kush I heard that's some killer kush.. Thanks for the TNSB discount code my friend! Gonna use it in my next order ...Oh and TNSB has reg seed of Hawaii Maui waui by nirvana seeds if you get skunked by customs with your barney order. :)

Can’t see customs bothering with your order mate, for the past 6 years, all of my seed has come from overseas but for one order when TNSB had a 70% discount a couple years ago. I’ve never had an order stopped.
the 70% Valentines Day Sale, need another one of those, some over priced cali connection beans i'd like. if i remember right it took a long time to ship but timing was perfect to get clones ready for outside.

worked on a customers field truck, country talk for golf cart. Got a laugh from his window sticker, and yes Bush Pig is a thing for country folk that field party.
20201124_104131.jpg

worked on a customers field truck, country talk for golf cart. Got a laugh from his window sticker, and yes Bush Pig is a thing for country folk that field party.
20201124_104131.jpg
lol..... Awww good ol bush pigs had me a few of those and hell even a few swamp donkeys! haha ;)

Well folks just supported one of 420's sponsored seed banks tonight!... Thankyou TNSB.... grabbed a few more genetics for future breeding projects.... plus cost me $0 ... Wife's bday present to me thats coming up in few weeks :) hehe Thanks babe! ....The new beans on their way are... 10 Haze #1 ... 10 Maui waui... 10 White Rhino ... 10 Swiss Cheese... all by Nirvana seeds .... 2 Hash Passion... by canuck seeds as seed bank freebie offer and all regular seeds of course... This bumps my strain collection for breeding to 23 different strains and completes the 4 old school mega strains crossed with most strains out there that I wanted... Skunk #1... Og Kush.... Afghani #1 and finally Haze #1 ;)

Well put Herb I agree with your point of view 420% :thumb:

If everyone in Canada grew there 4 legal plants that would put corporate growers out of business!
i think they should increase the limit to 12 so i can multiple harvests.. have 3 stages going all the time ..
i need 4 plants a month 2lbs of smoke and cooking .

JUST BORED AND LONELY COVID ISOLATION .. what up Canadians? whens the nhl going to play fuck end of november and the leaf have not lost yet ..

got some bud photos what wrong with my bud?

Hey deltadubie ...Sorry to hear about the isolation feeling.... Being on here helps fight that a bit, As for your plants it looks like a bit of nute burn to me... what growing set up are you running? How close are your lights to the plants? temp humidity, ph of water run off? nutes used? how often are you watering?... lol just a few questions ;)

Anybody need any 99%. iso just picked up a 4 liter at co-op for 30.99
It's in the paint dept.

Back
Top Bottom