Canadian Growers Group & Friends

started my veggies for oudoors, move over weed clones :ganjamon:, i'll try cloning some with my weed for some fun :D

-sugar bun corn, purple dragon carrots, tendersweet carrots, knight sweet peas, savoy ace cabbage, chocolate devil's tongue hot peppers(mild-hot), big zac tomato, chocolate cherry tomato, red cerole onions, diva cucumbers, cal sweet watermelon.
@Herby Paisley - learned my lesson on zucchini and it's going in garden away from weed, zucchini and squash leaves like or make white mildew fungi crap.
Thanks for the heads up on the mild dew from zucchini and squash, I'm starting my tomato's next week, beafsteak and roma, I started some weed clones and have them outside in shed under a HO t5 light in solo ups with promix hp as medium. Looks like I have a Male tom ford pink kush and female and also a strong Cloudy lake f2 male and a nice feamle so going to let those two strains go to seed, to satisfy my seed addiction lol. You were right Maui waui is turning out to be a strong growing beast inside hence taking clones so soon. Either way hoping for warmer temps to head this way in the up coming weeks. Once they root going to keep the best and give away the rest. :) Do you still use the inside the tote n growlight method to propagate your clones?

Thanks for the heads up on the mild dew from zucchini and squash, I'm starting my tomato's next week, beafsteak and roma, I started some weed clones and have them outside in shed under a HO t5 light in solo ups with promix hp as medium. Looks like I have a Male tom ford pink kush and female and also a strong Cloudy lake f2 male and a nice feamle so going to let those two strains go to seed, to satisfy my seed addiction lol. You were right Maui waui is turning out to be a strong growing beast inside hence taking clones so soon. Either way hoping for warmer temps to head this way in the up coming weeks. Once they root going to keep the best and give away the rest. :) Do you still use the inside the tote n growlight method to propagate your clones?
this is one of few times i like to hear you got males:thumb:
i clone in tote and in tent with 2 humidity domes because of how many clones i do. humidity dome and heated mat is fastest and best % of roots happening, tote is best if you lacking space in grow rooms. I can fit like 40-50 clones in tote and only 30 in dome at one time. if you jam too many clones together the roots grow into coco/peat pellet beside and hard to seprate without root damage. lifting lids once a day makes huge difference when you transition to outside and the sun.

I'm just doing peppers and a couple of kinds of squash.

Do you have more info??
@Herby Paisley was one who warned me that it would spread, and i can tell you for fact it did end up on my weed leaves.
I believe it is common issue with zucchini and i believe squash is similiar, someone tried to tell me white spots are normal on zucchini leaves, maybe but mildew ain't. i'd keep squash away from weed plants and never water at dusk because that set's you up for mildew , no moisture on leaves or ground at night. I water after work so not good so zuchini gets moved this year.
If you water in the evening, the humidity around the plants will favor the growth of the fungus. If you water daily, the soil may remain moist enough to humidify the air, so water as infrequently as possible and early in the morning.
- new mexico state university

@Herby Paisley was one who warned me that it would spread, and i can tell you for fact it did end up on my weed leaves.
I believe it is common issue with zucchini and i believe squash is similiar, someone tried to tell me white spots are normal on zucchini leaves, maybe but mildew ain't. i'd keep squash away from weed plants and never water at dusk because that set's you up for mildew , no moisture on leaves or ground at night. I water after work so not good so zuchini gets moved this year.
Pm Usually starts on Squash plants moves to Pumpkins & Zucs & Than on to cucumbers & watermelons
Best to keep Cannabis far from these plants

For some reason some Zucs will have spots on the leaves & some don't (genetics)
Last year I had a Spaghetti Squash that was green with white speckles on the fruit ( should have been creamy white yellow )

Yes watering in the evening is the worst best to water in morning before heat
mostly in fall is when you have to worry , Hot days & cool nights
You can spray for it but it never disappears best to carefully remove infected leaves

Thanx for the heads up - but darn - how far would be considered safe?? May have to rethink some stuff!!!
I had my plant about 20 ' from 4 Squash ,6 pumpkins 25 cucumbers & 3 watermelons
Never got any PM did have a bit of bud rot after heavy rains
Also helps to have it protected from the prevailing winds (PM is an air born fungus )
And when it rains there is nothing you can do except try to keep things dry with good air circulation
Wash your hands so you don't spread it

IMG_1863.JPG

IMG_1995.JPG

IMG_1993.JPG

IMG_2119.JPG

The quote was from Jonathan Torrens. Nice seed acquisition! Looks like i might have bootlegged Blimburn LOL! Neat to see if the Cafe Racer i have is a bulk repackage or completely different? One of my little dogs had a bit of a siesure and I just finished sitting up with him all night. He's fine this morning and back to being a regular arshole! I take the ones from the rescue that nobody want's! Have a good one!

The quote was from Jonathan Torrens. Nice seed acquisition! Looks like i might have bootlegged Blimburn LOL! Neat to see if the Cafe Racer i have is a bulk repackage or completely different? One of my little dogs had a bit of a siesure and I just finished sitting up with him all night. He's fine this morning and back to being a regular arshole! I take the ones from the rescue that nobody want's! Have a good one!
Boys I can't give you a Bam, but I can give you a Green Eggs and Haaaaaaaaaaaaaam! - Philadelphia "Phil" Collins
I wanted the c99 for this year outdoor, the fast flowering sativa time. never grown blimburn cc99 before, hopefully it real c99 and flower fast. the cafe racer was a freebie but sounds awesome (GSC & Granddaddy Purple), grown blimburn granddaddy purple before and it nice strong smoke. I haven't grown much in the emerald triangle strains; royal purple kush cbd(very nice to grow & good smoke but sleepy) and smoked a buddies lost cost og (very good), my buddy loves the g13&blueberry headband and mastodon kush i thought i'd buy before it goes extinct and bubba and master kush sounds to easy not to make sense :yummy:

Hello.

I don't know if I've ever posted here as I've only been growing a year. However, I've been using cannabis medically since 2016, which is also around the time I joined 420.

Anyhow, I have a quick question. We have a small 3x3 tent that can hold 4 plants in 3 gallon pots. However, with the oscillating floor fan we have in there, I find it cramped and hard to maneuver the plants in and out of the tent. Therefore, I'm thinking about getting a fan that I can clip to the upper bars of the tent and I'd like a recommendation that I could get on the .ca version of the online department store everyone loves and hates that we're not allowed to reference here. ;)

Thanks in advance.

:passitleft:

Hello.

I don't know if I've ever posted here as I've only been growing a year. However, I've been using cannabis medically since 2016, which is also around the time I joined 420.

Anyhow, I have a quick question. We have a small 3x3 tent that can hold 4 plants in 3 gallon pots. However, with the oscillating floor fan we have in there, I find it cramped and hard to maneuver the plants in and out of the tent. Therefore, I'm thinking about getting a fan that I can clip to the upper bars of the tent and I'd like a recommendation that I could get on the .ca version of the online department store everyone loves and hates that we're not allowed to reference here. ;)

Thanks in advance.

:passitleft:
Hi Hashgirl
I got a clip on fan from the Canadian company that sells "Tires" last year for a reasonable price
If you know what I mean !

Hi Hashgirl
I got a clip on fan from the Canadian company that sells "Tires" last year for a reasonable price
Even this new to Canada grower knows what you mean. Thanks, I actually need the same!

Hi Hashgirl

Thanks. Do you have a link for the one you like? All the Ontario stores are closed to the public now with online ordering and curbside pickup due to Covid so a link would be great.

Thanks. Do you have a link for the one you like? All the Ontario stores are closed to the public now with online ordering and curbside pickup due to Covid so a link would be great.

called the 'for living desk fan with clip'. they come with both a pedestal and a clip. 14.99 cdn. there is an oscillating version for 24.99. just google cdn tire. they have loads.

i just use a couple of the cheaper ones in my spaces. i have one in the veg space and two in the flower room. flower room is a bit under 4 x 4.

the fans are better than ones i've bought supposedly designed for grow tents. both cheaper and quieter.

Back
Top Bottom