Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Yes, I certainly will keep you up t date with the Nepal Jam, Dutchie. I plan on growing that outdoors in my garden. Hopefully it will mature without getting too frosted.
Excellent, I’m looking forward to it already!

I also love the stories of days gone by. I remember hiding out in my dads horse trailer to smoke long ago. Nothing could overcome that horse aroma. Lol.

This is a plant i had last year, it was hard to grow and needed light dep. and re rooted branches. It would have taken over my green house. Sad part is it never came close to ripening. Smell was amazing. I've had weed you could bury in horse turd and still smell
IMG_3952 (2).JPG
!

A new hip album is out tomorrow. Six songs that were left on the cutting room floor during the road apples session. Saskadelphia is out Fri May 21. Road apples was intended to be a double album... the wizards in the office didn't think it was a good idea? They also thought Saskadelphia sounded too Canadian??? How many know what a Sask is... I bet most will figure out the delphia part.
FWIW road apples is my favorite album of theirs.

Ya I heard that Van song the other day on the radio, yep it is kinda funny... the truth tends to be that way.

Well, today I finally transplanted my seedlings outdoors. I have six plants this year, four growing in the garden and two growing in pots. The reason two are in pots is because they will need more time this fall to mature and I will bring them in to sit in front of a sunny south facing window. I've done this three times before and the results were good. I expect the garden plants to get huge.

Last year I planted a Beanhoarder cross of the real (not the Dutch version) Durban Poison an unadulterated sativa from South Africa, and Big Freeze, a huge indica developed in Quebec. The plant reached nine feet in height and yielded a pound of buds. So this year I'm expecting large outdoor grown plants. My plants are Bangi Haze (Fem), Powerplant, (Fem), Nepal Jam (Fem), and my own cross of the Beanhoarder DPxBF X my own Zamaldelica (Standard seed). The plants in pots are New Caledonia (Standard seed) from the South Pacific, and Purple Satellite (standard seed). I will post more pics as the season continues.

First Day Outdoor Grow.jpg

Newpal Jam First Day Grow Outdoors.jpg

Power Plant and Zamaldelica Crossed with DP and Big Freeze.jpg

freezing rain here yesterday and last night.

up around 12c for today though. we were over 30c ten days ago. gotta love this place lol.

freezing rain here yesterday and last night.

up around 12c for today though. we were over 30c ten days ago. gotta love this place lol.
Sounds like us, went from needing to cool off in the pool to pulling out the winter coats again...

Sounds like us, went from needing to cool off in the pool to pulling out the winter coats again...

we got it a day later or so than you

I've had one day over 20 so far and frost advisories just about every night. My take on outdoor drug cannabis .... it grows but it doesn't grow well. Down here most folks grow a bunch of immature weed and flood it with iso or make hash. Any early finishing bud needs gray mold picked out and if it doesn't rain it's liable to get pm.
My autos aren't the best genetics in the world but it's fun to watch them grow. My season gets away about the end of September. My smiley thing doesn't work no more LOL.

I've had one day over 20 so far and frost advisories just about every night. My take on outdoor drug cannabis .... it grows but it doesn't grow well. Down here most folks grow a bunch of immature weed and flood it with iso or make hash. Any early finishing bud needs gray mold picked out and if it doesn't rain it's liable to get pm.
My autos aren't the best genetics in the world but it's fun to watch them grow. My season gets away about the end of September. My smiley thing doesn't work no more LOL.
Yep, it's a lot of work with a lot of weather risks to grow outside around here, at least for me it is. I know some growers who do really well but they know a lot moren me. A couple fellas on the Minas shore have grown 10' trees, I don't expect I'll ever do that. I put four in the ground and a bunch more in home-made grow pots and it's a helluva lot of work. If it wasn't so damned interesting and challenging I probably wouldn't keep trying. Stubborn ol' sumbitch anyway.:hmmmm:

this year grizzly purple kush, fruity chronic juice, the purps, pure power plant, mk ultra, mk ultra bubblegum, kusky kush, ultra killer fast, tutankhamun, c99, grandydaddy purple, sucker punch auto, hulkberry auto, hubbabubba haze auto. photo's in ground and auto's in pots. the auto are august and c99, tutankhamun, uktra killer fast, and kushy kush are late Sept and rest are late Oct. the later one i'll let go into Nov or until 2-3rd frost take them, then they will get some awesome colours with the cold.

this year grizzly purple kush, fruity chronic juice, the purps, pure power plant, mk ultra, mk ultra bubblegum, kusky kush, ultra killer fast, tutankhamun, c99, grandydaddy purple, sucker punch auto, hulkberry auto, hubbabubba haze auto. photo's in ground and auto's in pots. the auto are august and c99, tutankhamun, uktra killer fast, and kushy kush are late Sept and rest are late Oct. the later one i'll let go into Nov or until 2-3rd frost take them, then they will get some awesome colours with the cold.
Holy crap on a cracker that's impressive. I had to stop Reading halfway thru to rest my reading eyes. Makes me feel inadequate:adore::adore:

Back
Top Bottom