Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Herby Paisley

Hi... Folks for the time that I have been a member of 420 forums, I have seen a lot of fellow Canadian growers asking Canadian specific questions on sourcing seeds, growing nutrients, lighting , grow medium etc. I have not yet seen an area where Canadian growers can go and source information without having to jam up all the other area's of the forum searching for other Canadian growers to source information from. So I thought since there is so many of us on here, I would start a thread to support our Canadian Growers, a place to discuss growing in Canada, From sourcing products to battling our crazy weather across the nation. Don't get me wrong I love our amazing support from around the world that is in these forums. I Just though it would make folks lives a little easier when growing in Canada to have one area on here to go to and ask those crazy canuk questions we always ask on here eh! lol....All are welcome to share their knowledge on growing on this thread Canadian or not cause in the end we are all Cannabis people! :)
1596928284133.gif

Thanks guys... Like I said everyone is welcome to share here, To show good faith I'll start, If you want Root farm rapid rooters in Canada you can try to source them at Canadian Tire or Homedepot. Also Root farm nutrients are great to use and easily sourced at those two stores. Oh and If you are use to using General Hydroponics nutrients from the U.S. no problem cause Root farm is made by the same company that owns both. Lol even the dollar store plus store has some real good finds to use in your gardens when on a budget or if your frugal, like bamboo poles to prop plants up, pipe cleaners for LST, Name tags for pots, garden trays, watering containers, plant pots, etc... If you like the fabric pots and don't want to spend $8 dollars or more a bag, Try making your own with premium landscapers cloth works great and can be sourced at both the stores I mention for a decent price. If you have a water depot in your city in Canada use their water its RO and ready to go just add nutrients. Well hope some of this info will help out some of our Canadian folks along the way. :)

Milk crates lined with burlap. Benefits of a fabric pot, with built in handles, also doesn't shift around when you're lifting it.
Ugh, such good support! Too bad I didn't learn this 10 days ago!:laughtwo:

Milk crates lined with burlap. Benefits of a fabric pot, with built in handles, also doesn't shift around when you're lifting it.
LOL... I guess milk really does do your body good well atleast the jugs... haha love the idea!

as a canadian grower, growing outside as well at the moment,, i would be interested in hearing from other canucks growing outdoors,,,,

a flower report

my plants outside are just very very beginning to flower now,,

karma for 60 to 70 more frost free days here in kelowna,,

cheers y'all

milk,, does a body goood

was an advertising slogan by the milk industry for years, years ago

i think they had to abandon the slogan because they were forced to admit that milk does a body no darn good at all

it is cow. one is drinking cow,,

how gross

as a canadian grower, growing outside as well at the moment,, i would be interested in hearing from other canucks growing outdoors,,,,

a flower report

my plants outside are just very very beginning to flower now,,

karma for 60 to 70 more frost free days here in kelowna,,

cheers y'all
I have been growing outdoors this season and its been great with this humid weather and rain every few days, but come fall time I hope it stays a little drier when buds start to form don't want to have to battle mold come harvest time.

P1170836.JPG

my chore today,,

P1170849.JPG

P1170851.JPG

a super lemon haze/afghani cross,, small buds but sweet indeed

enjoy the afternoon friends,, cheers

I have been growing outdoors this season and its been great with this humid weather and rain every few days, but come fall time I hope it stays a little drier when buds start to form don't want to have to battle mold come harvest time.
Guy from this area told me about something he bought on the 'zon, Green Cure, it's mostly potassium bicarbonate. He'd been having problems with bud rot, and then he bought this stuff. He used it as a preventive during flowering and didn't lose anything. I got some of the straight chemical, used it the same way, and only lost one tiny side bud to botrytis last year. It works the same way as sodium bicarbonate, only it's more effective. It can be washed off the buds, and it's safe for human consumption. They use it in winemaking to adjust the ph of wines that are too acidic. Brewer's supply shops/sites sell it by the pound, and since you only use 5ml per litre it'll last a long while. I'll be using it again this year.

milk,, does a body goood

was an advertising slogan by the milk industry for years, years ago

i think they had to abandon the slogan because they were forced to admit that milk does a body no darn good at all

it is cow. one is drinking cow,,

how gross
Well it's no better than human milk anyway.
Considering I eat cows, I have no problem drinking them too, lol.

Back
Top Bottom