20201025_164444.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 26
  • 20201025_164516.jpg
    20201025_164516.jpg
    850.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 20201025_164450.jpg
    20201025_164450.jpg
    929 KB · Views: 23
Has anyone here tried DYNOMYCO C yet ? We are registered in Canada and have seen some amazing results with growers from all across the country ! We boast a high concentration of 2500 propagules/gram of a specific strain of endomycorrhizal fungi that has been scientifically proven to form a symbiotic relationship with cannabis roots.

Ultimately improving yields, size, root development, nutrient uptake and overall health of plants dramatically. Feel free to reach out and Happy Growing :peace:

Welcome.. I read someplace that your a new sponsor here? Got a link to your store, products? Maybe ask the mods to update your name to add sponsor on it.. otherwise you blend in too well with everyone lol

nice buds @bcarpenter24 ,, congrats on gettin er thru and in the bag,,cheers

i am darn near done trimming up all my plants,, so far, rough measurement, and still a bunch to bag up,, my lemon skunk outdoor monster,, not including all the bud i have removed for cobs

479 grams, = over 17 ounces :thedoubletake:

and that's just the lemon skunk,, plus tons o trim for the near future hash bash

then comes the blueberry plants,, oh my,

a pic of an indoor plant of mine,, a nice pineapple chunk cross,,

P1170917.JPG

just to move on from outdoor pics

snowing a bit more this morning,, back up to dbl digit temps this week tho,, yaya

cheers friends, be safe today pls

Thats a great crop @nivek
Im not sure how much ive got so far, id like to think theres around 1.5-2oz per jar, ive got 6 full right now, and then a jumbo jar with I would think around 3oz.
Theres also 3 full jars of popcorn nugs etc, that is going to be used for butter and oil but I dont count those
Ive still got the 1 blue dream to chop, 2 gelatos, and the gorilla glue. And ive got to trim up the first blue dream thats hanging, towards the end of the week obviously.
Its a long road, and to be honest the fact that my plants are all finishing at different times is really helping us out. I cant imagine if I had to crop all 8 at once :oops:

I've finally chopped down everything outside but my nevilles haze, amnesia, sour diesel, and unkown grey-bruce money plant. 33 plants total(2 locations) and 17 strains, 4 still outside and 2 1/2 in house waiting for final trim then i'm done all my outside stuff.

grey-bruce weed; my co-op kid gave me two plants. one was done early sept and this one has decided to take it's time. I know his dad and the kid co-op with me, this plant was grown buy his dad when he was in highschool and passed down to his kid who is in highschool now.
20201026_125406.jpg

Neville's haze
20201026_125256.jpg

Amnesia
20201026_125206.jpg

I will ride these plants out to at least end of oct or frost says different.

Attachments

• 20201026_124516.jpg
    20201026_124516.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 26
  • 20200804_144045.jpg
    20200804_144045.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 29
I've finally chopped down everything outside but my nevilles haze, amnesia, sour diesel, and unkown grey-bruce money plant. 33 plants total(2 locations) and 17 strains, 4 still outside and 2 1/2 in house waiting for final trim then i'm done all my outside stuff.

grey-bruce weed; my co-op kid gave me two plants. one was done early sept and this one has decided to take it's time. I know his dad and the kid co-op with me, this plant was grown buy his dad when he was in highschool and passed down to his kid who is in highschool now.
20201026_125406.jpg

Neville's haze
20201026_125256.jpg

Amnesia
20201026_125206.jpg

I will ride these plants out to at least end of oct or frost says different.

wow,, great job with all those absolute monsters,, beauties too,, a wee bit o p.m.,, a good wash will take care of that

:thumb:

kinda sad to see only the sticks left. i am going to try to whittle a pipe or one out of my stump. could be a 'big' pipe too,, haha

EhCndGrower

how did your LSD turn out mate? it's long flowering time for ontario.
I really like the LSD and have a 3pack from barney farms but was only going to do indoors but if you can finish it in ontario that would change my thinking.

The outdoor went better then my indoor I think because I let her fully mature. I took her down on this past Saturday and she seem to run maybe a week or 2 behind everyone else when flowering started, but like in the tent, she stretched. I think she would of been an amazing plant from seed outside, and you can see that it gets real frosty looking. Probably would of finished earlier if it weren’t for her late addition outside. She is a unique strain for the effects to kick in. (Took some a few hours ago and still lingers a tiny bit) Lately I’ve been taking everything from my bong, and did a full bowl of it. I didn’t get anything from her for almost 5-10 minutes and then she slowly came and just got stronger and stronger and was a nice 1.5hr ride. Didn’t get the flashiness with my colours but maybe I need to be in a more relaxed mood (thanks work) Plus throw on a good bright colourful movie on my projector. I had a few trippy moments from some Cinderella 99 my cousin got from a friend and watching Avengers: Infinity War 3D on my projector. I want more of that feeling:hookah:

so I got 129g wet from LSD and finished with an additional 37g dried. (Took some before the picture for final weight)
E62F7942-9835-46A6-8A6D-EE5A35FEA354.jpeg
41E5AA4C-7D48-4361-B701-7EC86B5F1320.jpeg She sure turned frosty and hopefully nugg of the month worthy next month.

The outdoor went better then my indoor I think because I let her fully mature. I took her down on this past Saturday and she seem to run maybe a week or 2 behind everyone else when flowering started, but like in the tent, she stretched. I think she would of been an amazing plant from seed outside, and you can see that it gets real frosty looking. Probably would of finished earlier if it weren’t for her late addition outside. She is a unique strain for the effects to kick in. (Took some a few hours ago and still lingers a tiny bit) Lately I’ve been taking everything from my bong, and did a full bowl of it. I didn’t get anything from her for almost 5-10 minutes and then she slowly came and just got stronger and stronger and was a nice 1.5hr ride. Didn’t get the flashiness with my colours but maybe I need to be in a more relaxed mood (thanks work) Plus throw on a good bright colourful movie on my projector. I had a few trippy moments from some Cinderella 99 my cousin got from a friend and watching Avengers: Infinity War 3D on my projector. I want more of that feeling:hookah:

so I got 129g wet from LSD and finished with an additional 37g dried. (Took some before the picture for final weight)
E62F7942-9835-46A6-8A6D-EE5A35FEA354.jpeg
41E5AA4C-7D48-4361-B701-7EC86B5F1320.jpeg She sure turned frosty and hopefully nugg of the month worthy next month.
Sweet mate, thanks for the reply
You have changed my mind on my clones for next summers grow. i have an LSD (canuck seed) (addand a C99 (canuk seed) i'm going to do(C99 is always awesome plant to grow).
I'm all caught up on my trimming and have had lots of trimming time to smoke weed and plan next grow. Bug bombed the basement last week so i'll start seeds sometime next few weeks to get winter clones and grow.
I'll start with 4 photo plants: Mk Ultra(th seed) , Granddaddy purple (blimburn), Fruity chronic juice (delicious seed), Grizzly Purple (blimburn) as moms and do a few clones in my tent and trade rest. Then add to the moms; C99 & LSD (canuk seed) and a bubba kush 2.0 & blue dream (humboldt) in feb for 8 strains to clone for outdoor next year. Between the two rooms i should be able to do 8 autos, have good colletion of auto seeds and finish them by the time i want to add the extra outdoor moms. I'm thinking of doing a MK ultra auto (th seed), Bloody skunk auto (sweet seed), GG#4 auto (blimburn) , Sucker punch(auto seed), blue dream'matic (fast bud), Bruce Banner auto (canuk).

note: i love making lists, sometimes i'll make a list of what list i need to make. if i start going crazy and post list just ignore because i've already had my fun making the list :blunt::thumb:

Hey Gang lookin good!..... Nice to see everyone is well on their way to harvesting.... Whats that you say?... What am I up too?... Oh well you know.... Still growing in the unheated shed in the great white north eh!...lol.... Going into week 8 of flowering, The UBC Chemo sisters are still doing good in the tent in the shed its keeping temps a lil warmer around 65 during the day and 42 at night. I have a pic to show the lowest temp they battled and are doing fine. I heard this strain really likes the cold. I'm starting to really believe it. :)
20201025_124311.jpg
20201025_124327.jpg
20201025_124234.jpg
20201025_124640.jpg
20201025_124530.jpg

Hey Gang lookin good!..... Nice to see everyone is well on their way to harvesting.... Whats that you say?... What am I up too?... Oh well you know.... Still growing in the unheated shed in the great white north eh!...lol.... Going into week 8 of flowering, The UBC Chemo sisters are still doing good in the tent in the shed its keeping temps a lil warmer around 65 during the day and 42 at night. I have a pic to show the lowest temp they battled and are doing fine. I heard this strain really likes the cold. I'm starting to really believe it. :)
20201025_124311.jpg
20201025_124327.jpg
20201025_124234.jpg
20201025_124640.jpg
20201025_124530.jpg
Forgot to add I'm on a DWC system in there under 1000w Led ...lol might change my name to cold water cowboy haha ;)

Forgot to add I'm on a DWC system in there under 1000w Led ...lol might change my name to cold water cowboy haha ;)
they look real good mate. ubc chemo should keep you warm at night this winter. will you take it to 9 weeks, i'd love to try those beans,;), wink, nodge, :dude-knocking:. my Black Cali Grapes is asking me if they can live in a shed:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom