Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Hey deltadubie ...Sorry to hear about the isolation feeling.... Being on here helps fight that a bit, As for your plants it looks like a bit of nute burn to me... what growing set up are you running? How close are your lights to the plants? temp humidity, ph of water run off? nutes used? how often are you watering?... lol just a few questions ;)

630 de cmh in a 5 x 5 ft x 8 ft 1680 d tent with a 450cfm blower 6 inch empty tent twice a minute.. walls are sucked in.. carbon filter too .. clean the house hold air :) ph down to 6 area i just tose in 5 mls per bucket now i dont bother checking its always the same 7.2 out of tap

yeah bit of nute burn a while back which i back off alot .. perhaps a bit hot but just the plants doing there thing
starting to rippen up .. not much n in the diet now .. using general hydroponics ferts in pro mix 7 gallon smart pots .
biggest that i can fit in my 13 inch plastic bottom dish .. 16 be nice could go 10 gallon indoor . which over to the heavy duty dry powdered kool bloom for the last few weeks

im at day 47 now be looking to start flushing out soon ..

water feed every day 3- 4 liters. per pot about ..

Do you get run off at all watering that light @deltadubie ? There may be a build up of nutrients in your pro mix that a good run off at every watering would help clear out. It’s like a mini flush with every feeding. My 5gal pro mix pots take 6L every two days to get a good runoff from them.

Do you get run off at all watering that light @deltadubie ? There may be a build up of nutrients in your pro mix that a good run off at every watering would help clear out. It’s like a mini flush with every feeding. My 5gal pro mix pots take 6L every two days to get a good runoff from them.
no i never get run off but the plants are happy water wise with 3 or 4 l a day just drying up after 24 hrs .. feeding 1 hr after lights on .. will be doing the gh flush twice run 5 gallons at a time ..

where can i get a pump to suck up the run off water?

no i never get run off but the plants are happy water wise with 3 or 4 l a day just drying up after 24 hrs .. feeding 1 hr after lights on .. will be doing the gh flush twice run 5 gallons at a time ..

Well glad to see our lil Canadian community and friends has gathered to help ya out!.. A lot of great knowledgeable growers here to chat it up with and learn a lot even if people are a seasoned growers theres always something new that I learn on here everyday to better my skills as grower/breeder of cannabis. :)

I agree with DAB watering to run off is beneficial I always wanted that way everytime when I was growing in promix and never flushed. Help to rinse out the buildup of unwanted nutes. You want something to catch the runoff a shop vac works good at sucking up the water. Just be careful with a shop vac in a full grow room it's unforgiving if you point it at something you don't want sucked up. Don't ask me how I know this.

:ciao: Anyone use @The Celt 's bud wash recipe for spider mites? I made a horrific aphid soup by my last few plants & it was awesomely gross!
There is a FAQ but I never used it for spider mites. Any wash input would be great. Thanks.

im a bit lazy and handi capped so dont really care if not perfect with trim at bottom back breaking work getting
down in there dont move your plants now you f em up real good maybe.. branches are starting to fall over.

cheers. eh
Hey deltadubie ...Sorry to hear about the isolation feeling.... Being on here helps fight that a bit, As for your plants it looks like a bit of nute burn to me... what growing set up are you running? How close are your lights to the plants? temp humidity, ph of water run off? nutes used? how often are you watering?... lol just a few questions ;)
i check my ph water run off last night .. not much else to do .. watered till a bit was coming up .. tested ph with drop test colour match at 5.0 orange.. 5.5 to 5.0 area .. a bit low?

Thanx Konk - I'm gonna try separate buckets next year - your theory sounds good!! I also had aphid soup from my peroxide dunk!!! I made a little screen sieve thingy to collect them and get them out. Thieving little bastards!!!

Thanx Konk - I'm gonna try separate buckets next year - your theory sounds good!! I also had aphid soup from my peroxide dunk!!! I made a little screen sieve thingy to collect them and get them out. Thieving little bastards!!!
I followed the celt's recipe but had aphids still alive crawling in my dried first batch that I quickly tossed into a cheese cloth needed for straining pile. By the 3rd plant I was trimming better for hanging and using all of the buckets the best I could to distribute the little ba$tards. :goodluck:

had aphids still alive crawling
I think i had some of that as well, but I figured that since the branches were dry they would just leave - at least that is what I say in my head...so, don't tell me any different!!!! :thumb:

canadian tire or princess auto for cheesy fluid pumps.

best is a wet / dry shop vac from the same places.

Back
Top Bottom