Canadian Growers Group & Friends

PeyotePurplexStrawberryFrost F1.... :lot-o-toke: indoor cut at 55days
M120c d55;.JPG
M120c d55.JPG
M120c d55sk.JPG

M120c d55sk,.JPG

Soon the end for her maybe one week by for the end of the mount
if I don't see any mold everything is going well with the test of the PPxSBF
very fast girl and frosty I don't remember if I ever cut my outdoor plants(photo)
by for the end of the mount of September even the M39

PeyotePurplexStrawberryFrost.... :hookah:
P1740579.JPG
P1740559.JPG
P1740552.JPG
P1740577.JPG
Great pics! Very sugary indeed.

Me doing a video in the Growdaddy.tv tent. Third week Flower.

20210917_090413.jpg
20210917_090421.jpg
20210917_091256.jpg
20210917_090347.jpg
20210917_090310.jpg

20210917_091307.jpg
Hey Growdaddy, you are the MAN!. Excellent video, you know so much. Makes me want to do an indoor grow sometime. For now I'll have to stick with my outdoor, organic grows though, as space is always a problem in a small home. This morning I checked on my plants after being gone for two weeks and I was amazed at how two were budding very well.

musical accompaniment from:

"I'm an old Pollen Chucker, from the River McPhuker,
and the seeds grow big on the branch that I hold
"

The weed will get stronger, when it buds a little longer,
And seeds ready for next year, 'cause they are good as gold,

Seriously now, the seeds are starting to form on the Purple Satellite bud I seeded with the two-year old Zamadelica pollen 17 days ago, halfway there, yes the calyxes are swelling up as they should. I gently squeezed them and I felt little seeds forming inside. I feel like an obstetrician or a proud grandpa. The un-seeded buds are sticky with resin: have a kind of sagey grape - pop aroma, quite heavenly, as the day goes on the aroma gets more intense. I can't wait to harvest in a couple weeks. Down below in the garden the Zamaldeica X (Durban Poison x Big Freeze) are also coming along nicely, almost as far along as the Purple Satellite. The others Bangi Haze, Nepal Jam and Power plant are still in earlier fowering stages - fingers crossed I will get something useful from them. Finally my New Caledonia male is almost ready to shoot its wad of pollen so I seperated it from the rest and will harvest the pollen for possible future crosses. I hope everyone is enjoying the harvest season about to happen, good luck my friends Here are some pics:

Sugary Swollen Calyxes Purple Satelite 2021.jpg

Sept 21 21 Purple satellite.jpg

New Caledonia Pollen 2021.jpg

Zam X DPx BF.jpg

Purple Satellite Looking frosty.jpg

killed it .. got the pm so sad

I noticed PM on my plants last week. I immediately sprayed them with a neem/water/dish soap solution and it cleared up almost right away. I can no longer see any signs of it at all. Could you have tried Neem Oil? Was it just too far gone? I know it takes over quickly. I sure hope I am out of woods on this. It has been raining hard for several days in Ontario. No let up at all. I dragged them under my canopy so they are mostly dry. But the humidity has me very nervous and I check them almost hourly.

Sorry for you loss. :(

One last shot of the wagonetts, no real change since the last pics. I can not say why they stopped growing shortly after the bloom started except to say par for the course. During the veg they got scraps and liked it however after flowering started they stopped growing so I fed them bloom nutes, that didn't help any. Fungus gnats maybe (from da compost bin)... I did keep the soil quite dry? Perhaps I kept it too dry, I just don't know why, oh well this is what we have to show for it. Oh yea they also smell wonderful.
Sept 21 2770.JPG

Sept 21 2778.JPG

It's been dry here lately so a little pm has showed up again. I won't be saving any of the trim and I will be washing my take. FWIW all the locals think I'm nuts for washing my buds... and other things too.

A couple of very pretty plants anyways, my guess would be blueberry. I read the description for Jordan of the Islands blueberry the other day... seems to fit to a tee. Very dense plants, I took some clones but they budded and then got infested with gnats... neem and time may cure them (still rooting).
Thanks

One last shot of the wagonetts, no real change since the last pics. I can not say why they stopped growing shortly after the bloom started except to say par for the course. During the veg they got scraps and liked it however after flowering started they stopped growing so I fed them bloom nutes, that didn't help any. Fungus gnats maybe (from da compost bin)... I did keep the soil quite dry? Perhaps I kept it too dry, I just don't know why, oh well this is what we have to show for it. Oh yea they also smell wonderful.
Sept 21 2770.JPG

Sept 21 2778.JPG

It's been dry here lately so a little pm has showed up again. I won't be saving any of the trim and I will be washing my take. FWIW all the locals think I'm nuts for washing my buds... and other things too.

A couple of very pretty plants anyways, my guess would be blueberry. I read the description for Jordan of the Islands blueberry the other day... seems to fit to a tee. Very dense plants, I took some clones but they budded and then got infested with gnats... neem and time may cure them (still rooting).
Thanks
Wow I love the colour of those "Blueberry?" plants Bobmeister. My Bluebery from the past never had leaves that dark, those look amazing. Reminds me of the fabled Black African Magic that purportedly was the craziest shit ever. It was supposed to be nearly completely black and the weed the Ituri Pygmies smoked as legend goes.

1632436664525.jpeg

I noticed PM on my plants last week. I immediately sprayed them with a neem/water/dish soap solution and it cleared up almost right away. I can no longer see any signs of it at all. Could you have tried Neem Oil? Was it just too far gone? I know it takes over quickly. I sure hope I am out of woods on this. It has been raining hard for several days in Ontario. No let up at all. I dragged them under my canopy so they are mostly dry. But the humidity has me very nervous and I check them almost hourly.

Sorry for you loss. :(

works good in veg.. but in flower you kill the buds and pistols.. after harvest you can wash in h2o2 soln kills the pm

just dont want to smoke it..

My plants are doing fine. Photos, seeds planted in July with a top dress of blood meal to get them moving. Soil is 60% Pro Mix, other 40 is a mix of cow and sheep turd, worm castings, composted crab waste and extra perlite. Plants have been transplanted 3 times and top dressed with 2 8 4. They're on a normal light cycle but live in the door way when the weather is off. The one in the middle smells like sticking your nose in a bag of oranges!

20210923_143304_resized_resized.jpg

20210923_142733_resized.jpg

20210923_142849.jpg

Wow I love the colour of those "Blueberry?" plants Bobmeister. My Bluebery from the past never had leaves that dark, those look amazing. Reminds me of the fabled Black African Magic that purportedly was the craziest shit ever. It was supposed to be nearly completely black and the weed the Ituri Pygmies smoked as legend goes.

1632436664525.jpeg
i got some dark green blueberry going in the back yard .. few more weeks to finish

Plant looks way to nice to loose to the weather Doobie. There's a day when I would dig that up and move it indoors. Rain here all weekend. All I have is fungus knats so mine are finally going into the shed to finish and see whats there for thc. Neat thing about cedar Zam, it's rarely naturalized in Nova Scotia but all kinds in New Brunswick. To bad we can't spark up instead of looking at pics. I'm off to a poor start this morning. LOL!

20210923_095926.jpg

Although it is still too early to harvest I decided to preview vape a small bud from my outdoor, organic Purple Satellite and Zamedelica X (Durban Poison x Big Freeze). I microwaved each for a minute until barely dry and tried them on consecutive nights using my Volcano dialed to 350 degrees.

350 F. Volcano vapour reports:

Two nights ago I tried the very sticky Purple Satellite bud, a cross of Baglung Himalayan and Mexican Oaxacan '79, it immediately gave me this warm feeling from temple to temple like the after-glow from good sex; it's a clear high (my favourite type) and I felt a real lift in my mood, with lots of peace, happiness, contentment and positive energy, kind of a gem of a high. One other unusual thing about this bud is I found an immature green seed that was huge! It was easily twice the size of a regular pot seed. I think that is a trait of Himalayan weed - one of its parents. My own Himalayan Kuamoni seeds (unrelated) are that big too, in fact they're the biggest seeds I've ever seen, so maybe some recessive Himalayan gene showed up in the Purple Satellite cross I made three weeks ago with the Zamaldelica.

Last night I did the small bud of immature Zamedelica X (Durban Poison x Big Freeze) and it was altogether different. The bud itself wasn't very sticky and when I vaped it in the volcano I just didn't seem to get much of anything as its THC content is still relatively low, so not a lot of vapour, I vaped some more and waited. Yeah, this one is defintely a creeper high so common with some sativas, like Haze strains. It took a while but I realized I was very high. It's relatively clear, intense and somewhat trippy, it was perfect for watching a history documentary about Meso American temple building narrated by Robbie Robertson. I could think clearly when I concentrated, but I often got side-tracked on peripheral thoughts and more than once I had to play back parts of the documentary cause I tripped out and lost where I was in the show. Cripes, when this bud is fully mature (fingers crossed the weather holds) it will be an awesome and super trippy experience.

Both were really good in their own ways and neither caused any raciness or paranoia. I really think The Purple Satellite will be a favourite of mine and I will breed F 2s. Next year I will grow 3 or 4 Purple Satellite F1 plants and hopefully have a male and female for breeding F2 seeds.You can't go wrong with such an early maturing sativa bud, I highly recommend it. And I will continue my other Zamaldelica crosses to refine those wonderful African sativas I love until I get something that matures quickly by mid - autumn, great for Canadian outdoor growers, and has the clarity I enjoy so much.

Well she got the chop yesterday and is hanging now for at least 3 days then I will decide if to turn her into cobs. This was a experiment with a free seed and I am looking forward to trying this next spring with a Sativa or dominate Sativa variety. All the best to all the outdoor grows ......

DSC_0006 (2).JPG

DSC_0001 (3).JPG
Chunger those are great looking buds indeed, I can't wait to see what cobs would look like from those buds.

I love until I get something that matures quickly by mid - autumn,
Yeah!! Wouldn't that be nice - a quicker finish, end of Sept. would be great!!! I'm seeing juuuuuust a hint of amber...or my eyes are failing further!! :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom