Canadian Legal Grow - LP Genetics From Seed - Organic Soil - Sensi Star 2017

So the plan was to use these fabric pond planters.
IMAG21841.jpg

Inside these cool buckets with perlite on the bottom to create a "SWICK"

IMAG21852.jpg

but my lovely and intelligent wife has pointed out the fabric pots fit a little to well and we may have moisture issues. So she has decided to use only the mesh net pots on the perlite giving some air space all around.

IMAG2191.jpg

We will use the fabric pots next year on an outdoor grow with the buckets almost full of perlite, where height wont be an issue.

I'll sit in as well if I may. Also an ACMPR grower but I'm doing hydro. I already see a few familiar faces here. Lol.

Hydro? Boo!! Real men grow in dirt! Just kidding of course ..

It's cool that us Canadian medical patients can have somewhere to grow together and share our experiences and stories like 420 Mag.

Welcome all!
:welcome:
Well i was hoping to be able to say that the transplant went well and they were doing a little better but i think you will see from the pictures that they are doing MUCH! better. Wow what a difference.

The first pic is two days after transplant the rest are from today 3days after transplant.She plucked the dead lower leaves off

The plan was to flip to 12/12 after three weeks which would be this weekend sometime and take some clones to get a perpetual grow going but with the slow down over the last week we may push that off a bit in order to get a couple more nodes on them both. Any thoughts? Remember these are regular seeds and its not a cash crop

2 Days after transplant
IMAG22032.jpg

3 Days after transplant
IMAG22041.jpg

#1 Day 20
IMAG22073.jpg

#3 Day 18
IMAG22105.jpg

What the deuce!?! I thought I was already subbed to this but apparently not. Glad I stumbled in though, us Northerners gotta stick together...winter is coming lol. I am a week at most away from dropping my first seed. Good luck!
Nice. Make sure u make a journal so we can follow. I've got mine started already. Follow along.

Oh Canada. Plants look like they like their new home. I'm subbed in. Side note. What's the best way to go about getting my ACMPR.

Well my wifes Dr. was less than helpful and when i was looking online some wanted money to get an Rx. through a service i said "FUCK THAT" this is still Canada isn't it. We are not paying out of pocket to get a Rx from a Dr. luckily my daughter heard about a place opening in town. I'm pretty sure they are just a Shill for the LP's but still she didn't have to pay.

What the deuce!?! I thought I was already subbed to this but apparently not. Glad I stumbled in though, us Northerners gotta stick together...winter is coming lol. I am a week at most away from dropping my first seed. Good luck!
Sounds like a great setup you have there. And the seed selection...Nice!! I certainly hope you are going to start a journal. You In SK? i wouldn't mind hitting that shop to see if they have any left:winkyface:

Sounds like a great setup you have there. And the seed selection...Nice!! I certainly hope you are going to start a journal. You In SK? i wouldn't mind hitting that shop to see if they have any left:winkyface:

Nah, I am in BC, and I am very excited to start. My veg/seedling tent arrives Monday. I will wait a week or so before starting a journal...I dont want to showcase dirt lol.

Nah, I am in BC, and I am very excited to start. My veg/seedling tent arrives Monday. I will wait a week or so before starting a journal...I dont want to showcase dirt lol.
You can just start the journal so while you're going around checking out other people's, they will be able to sub yours and be already on board. I started mine last week and I just got my seeds today lol.

Jim, you had me thinking about an SOG, I hate culling plants because you never know what they could of been lol. Unfortunately if they are all fem the best will make the cut and the weak are more than likely trash.

I hear you. I'm pro choice myself in the sense that its your choice, myself i would always wonder what might have been. And with you nurturing them i can envision 12 huge main colas just glistening under the lights.

Hey UA I guess that's to bad for me. I'm always jealous of you B.C people. Don't get me wrong Sk is a great place to live with some very beautiful areas and great people but I'm an Ontario transplant and where i live now its pretty rare to see more than 5 trees together. Speaking of showcasing dirt that mix of yours sounds like it will produce some beautiful plants.

Back
Top Bottom