Canadian Legal Grow - LP Genetics From Seed - Organic Soil - Sensi Star 2017

So they are in tent and looking at them now #3 definitely needs a little more time before she flips to 12/12 and as you will see the temp is a little high and Rh a little low but not to worried....Yet.

IMAG22151.jpg

#1 Day21
IMAG22132.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/IMAG22171.jpg

#3 Day 19
IMAG22143.jpg

IMAG22161.jpg

Update time
They are looking very healthy now. Noticed a couple small flying critters not sure what they are but she laid down a little diatomaceous earth just in case they are not friendly.
They are starting 12/12 tonight.

IMAG22252.jpg

#1 Day 27
IMAG22291.jpg

#3 Day 25
IMAG2230.jpg

IMAG2228.jpg

They seemed to enjoy their long sleep.

unfortunately #1 grew into the fan overnight.
IMAG22354.jpg

Just took the tip off one leaf so no big deal.

Thought i should get the tape out and see what kind of a stretch we get so here are pics

#1 Day 28
Day 1 of 12/12

IMAG22404.jpg

#3 Day 28
Day 1 of 12/12

IMAG22413.jpg

I've put a few leaves through the fans - you'd think I'd learn, but no, it's way too easy. Luckily they don't seem to care.

Congrats on the flip to flower - now the fun really starts.

Well I like there stuff, I have a ton of experience with pests, so I'm not overly worried about it. I will have a successful harvest .but from what I've gathered from others and witnessed on my own plants. It's the Nebula that is infected and they seem to love that strain. I think I've already got them beat. Hit them pretty hard every 2 days with spinosad, seems it works the best.

Speaking of pests...Saw a few more critters flying around, got a good look at one and they are gnats! Damn it. From what i've read the net pots are going to need to come out of the buckets to allow the soil to dry out.
As far as treatment do the Mosquito dunks actually work?

Plants are out of the buckets now.

Noticed a little stowaway when admiring the roots coming from the sides

IMAG22601.jpg

Sticky traps installed. Gave them a heavier coating of DE on the top

IMAG2261.jpg

She has a piece of Mosquito Dunk soaking in a jug of water till morning

Speaking of pests...Saw a few more critters flying around, got a good look at one and they are gnats! Damn it. From what i've read the net pots are going to need to come out of the buckets to allow the soil to dry out.
As far as treatment do the Mosquito dunks actually work?

Yes they work, the larvae will be destroyed. To bad Canada doesn't have spinosad, I've brought it up from the US and one root drench and they are history.

Yes they work, the larvae will be destroyed. To bad Canada doesn't have spinosad, I've brought it up from the US and one root drench and they are history.

Yeah i heard we cant get neem labeled as a pesticide either. Have to get it from the heath food stores

Back
Top Bottom