Canadian LP'S experience

Ahemait

Let's hear from legal medical users!

I'm with aurora and have had a couple orders now and am generally pleased all around. Quality is there, delivery is next day.
$8/g across the board.
I'd like to see it cheaper but can't complain too much.

I am a legal user and grow for personal use. I also buy oil from a retired policeman who has a beautiful cannabis retail store in BC that is not federally registered. No, I am not going to register my grow. I just want government to get the hell out of the way and let us all grow our medicine.
Happy Growing :volcano-smiley:

I have two LP's. Mettrum who rarely have any good dried Cannabis products. They have had 0 no dried Cannabis for the month of December.
They have had oil and very low THC and CBD but no bud 14%THC +. I understand that they were using Myclobutanil which is a pesticide not approved by Health Canada so production is 0. When I do get Bud the selection is very limited, prices $9.60 for 16%THC + delivery 3-4 days
I'll rate them 3 out of 5

Lp#2 Tilray. They have a good selection but it goes up and down never constant. Prices are $9 - $13 for good quality. They have a house blend usually about 15-16%THC @ $5 a gram which is he floor sweeping grinded up, no flower/Bud "not recommended", Delivery 4-5 days BC to Quebec. I'm looking for a new one I'm dropping Mettrum, not sure who to go with

Ordered many times from Aphria, excellent every time and great customer service. Free next day shipping if you order over 30g. They are the only LP I dealt with and I did my research before choosing an LP. I don't need them anymore but would recommend them to anyone with a script.

I was with aphria before I switched to Delta 9 Bio Tech. I thought aphria was ok. customer service was nice but I found their products to be very dry. didn't find the price great as well. Not sure how well Delta 9 will be, but I intend to grow my own soon anyway.

My LPs are Tilray and Canna Farms.
Tilray's product is usually pretty good, packaged well, but I find expensive. Shipping takes forever, and most of the time they don't have what I need. Not a great selection.
Canna farms has had a decent selection so far, decent prices, shipping is fast but expensive. Packaging leaves something to be desired.
I found there product decent but it always seems a little dry to me.

Imho

The HotBox

I'm with Tweed. They suck. Extremely high prices and the weed is not as good as the high grade I grow or buy locally.
Their Banana Kush was Ok.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

There's a 3 month wait for Grow applications now. That's what my friend who just applied said.

Its 9 weeks processing from the day recieved for health canada. I am waiting on the final approval but so far everything is going well i called a few times to make sure everything was good. Mettrum sucks hard time keeping product. I switched to cannimed but waiting for my approval from cannimed. Mettrums products some are good some are not as good quality but overall i was somewhat satisfied

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Its 9 weeks processing from the day recieved for health canada. I am waiting on the final approval but so far everything is going well i called a few times to make sure everything was good. Mettrum sucks hard time keeping product. I switched to cannimed but waiting for my approval from cannimed. Mettrums products some are good some are not as good quality but overall i was somewhat satisfied

Ya. Mettrum had to recall almost all their product for the last few months. When corporations grow weed this is what happens. Mettrum is another member of the Canopy Growth Corporation.
Soon, one corporation will control all the cannabis in Canada.

Yeah i know of the recall i was affected. I am going to grow my own when i get the approval because its cheaper and i control the product. They just officially got bought out by the canopy group. But yeah growing your own is way better but the legality is a little complicated so you have to make sure you are well informed. Easiest way print the ACMPR read it and understand it and use it if ever anything happends its the only protection we really have

Took me 9 weeks but I'm legal to grow now. It's really not complicated, some of the form reads a little funny but nothing fancy.

I just used the sample medical document on the health Canada site and the doc signed all the same info he put in for my registration to the LP basically and then postage. Never imagined it being so simple in my lifetime. I hadn't even touched marijuana in almost ten years before my prescription and my word, I sleep better, overall stress is waaaaay down, things I wasn't even considering are improved noticeably.

I just talked to Aurora last week and they said they are going to be selling seeds etc in the summer most likely. that will be nice.

If anyone really wants to see samples of the stuff I have from Aurora just say so, I'll figure out how to post pictures if I have to >.<

Im waiting on the final approval should be within the next 3 weeks. The paperwork seems complicated with all the rules but it was easy to fill out. Planning on buying my clones from THC biomed

Hi Id like to see the pics.

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Took me 9 weeks but I'm legal to grow now. It's really not complicated, some of the form reads a little funny but nothing fancy.

I just used the sample medical document on the health Canada site and the doc signed all the same info he put in for my registration to the LP basically and then postage. Never imagined it being so simple in my lifetime. I hadn't even touched marijuana in almost ten years before my prescription and my word, I sleep better, overall stress is waaaaay down, things I wasn't even considering are improved noticeably.

I just talked to Aurora last week and they said they are going to be selling seeds etc in the summer most likely. that will be nice.

If anyone really wants to see samples of the stuff I have from Aurora just say so, I'll figure out how to post pictures if I have to >.<

I started with Mettrum in 2013 and the were great in the beginning. They slowly went down hill and seemed to get worse once the Linerals took over Government. Towards the end of 2016 they had no dried herb. Three voluntary recalls from Mettrum from using Illegal Pesticides. The recalls went as far back as 2014 and they wanted to know if I still had any product. Not sure what they are talking about with a script of 5g per day I am allowed only 150g in my house at one time. Just renewed my script and went with Medreleaf. They are pricey but VAC covers 3G per day. I split my script, 3g and day with Medreleaf and applied through HC from r the other 2g per day. The Doc gave me 5g per day for six months until I am approved by HC to grow the other 2g per day. I was so sick in November I thought it was my PTSD and had to call 911 what I thought was a panic attack so severe I thought I was having a cardiac arrest. Wagners law firm in Halifax has straitened a class action suit against Mettrum and Organigram. Turns out I was sick from cyanide poisoning but HC and the LP's are playing it down saying it was only trace. Mettrum was allegedly hiding the pesticides in the office ceiling tiles when HC did their inspections. Oh yea, Mettrum grew a strain called black #1 espesically for Veteran clients and was not available to the public. They charged 15.00 per gram (max coverage with VAC) and there was two recalls of product especially grow for wounded Veterans. Talk about gouging. The LP are in it for the money and not the clients.

Back
Top Bottom