Canad's - Indoor - Coco - Crop King Seeds' Purple Kush - Flux Grow

For the cost I recommend a PH pen. I know that's not what you want to here. But man do they take all the guess work out of it. I think I got mine for 14$ on Amazon.ca. Don't go crazy on something expensive.

It's one of those items that relieves a little stress.

Great looking defol. :goodjob: :thumb:

Purple Kush update photo Day 15
20150925_230636.jpg

Very pleased with the growth after defoliation. I count 20 tops or so that are all within 3 inches of being even.

Purple Kush update photo Day 19
20150929_230220.jpg

Coming in nicely. I tried to get a photo of the tiny buds that have been started for a week or so but my shitty tablet camera just can't get close enough so i'll have to wait till them buds get bigger lol.

Purple Kush update photo Day 19
20150929_230220.jpg

Coming in nicely. I tried to get a photo of the tiny buds that have been started for a week or so but my shitty tablet camera just can't get close enough so i'll have to wait till them buds get bigger lol.

Hey Canad420,
How long was this beautiful gal vegged? Sure looks like a yielder to me!:goodjob:

I was wondering why one side was lower than the rest of the plant and then I rotated it and realized I forgot I have my table tilted so the runoff goes down to the drain easier lol. So the plant is tilted but its all even.

Hahaha :rofl:

I smoke the same shit bro! I understand!

Purple Kush update Day 11
20150921_233646.jpg

Did a generous defoliation today to allow that lower growth the light to stretch up. I seem to have an iron deficiency and even though my nutes are PH Perfect... perhaps they aren't working perfect lol. I don't have a ph meter to test so if the problem continues I'm thinking about just adding some cal+mag w/ iron to the next feed and see what happens. Any input?

Sidenote = Using the same setup and watering as my Fruit Spirit and she never had an iron deficiency so I'm thinking this problem is strain related.

In the comments on the purple kush page of the cropking website there are a few people saying this strain is a low feeder and sensitive to nitrogen in particular could that maby be your problem, i am probably wrong but i was just thinking that could be your issue

Purple Kush update photo Day 28
20151008_004301.jpg
20151008_004356.jpg

Buds finally big enough to see with my camera. I gave her 1/2 strength today and will see how it goes. I also ordered 4 90x3watt full spectrum UFO LEDs today. I'll put 2 in each tent along side the HPS/MH bulbs. Can't wait to see the results of using both! :)

Back
Top Bottom