CanaGrow's - Indoor Soil Dinafem Dinamed CBD Auto 300W LED

CanaGrow

Here we go fellow growers! Ordered directly from Dinafem on 4/20 (had a decent seed deal of double your order) so ordered 3 Dinamed CBD Auto Femenized doubled to 6 and a free criticle plus (photo) This entire grow will be done on a pretty tight budget using my existing cheapo setup. Hey its works for me so if its not broke dont fix it right!

Soil - 75% ProMix HD 25% perlite
Pot - either 3 or 5 gallon plastic
Lights - 300w Led cheap amazon (going to add another depending on how many seeds i germ)
Water - straight county water 6ph left out to de chlorinate a couple days
Distilled water to germ the beans
Nutes - to be determined
Grow Tent - an old icefishing shelter
NO THAT YOUR ALL LAUGHING let the grow begin

Okay dude, the old ice fishing shelter takes the fucking cake..... That is awesome!
I'll sub up for this! Also growing Critical mass & Critical Mass CBD in Promix.

Interesting that you are seeds from Dinafem don't tell you what the cross is..... I see it's an auto though.

Let's see some green!

Okay dude, the old ice fishing shelter takes the fucking cake..... That is awesome!
I'll sub up for this! Also growing Critical mass & Critical Mass CBD in Promix.

Interesting that you are seeds from Dinafem don't tell you what the cross is..... I see it's an auto though.

Let's see some green!
Heres the breakdown off theor website

Characteristics of
Dinamed CBD Autoflowering cannabis seeds

Sex CBD-AutoGenotype 60% Indica / 40% SativaCross Dinamed CBD x Critical + AutoSuitable for Indoors and outdoorsComprehensive life cycle 70 daysIndoor yield 100 g/m2Outdoor yield 100 g/plantOutdoor height 1 mTHC 0.3-0.8%CBD 14%

Update sorry no pics

The 2 Dinamed CBD seeds have beautiful strong healthy tap roots this morning so they are now potted with humidity domes on. Giving the Critical + (freebie photo) a couple more hours in paper towel and she will go into the biggest pot i can find in the shed.
Tag some of you for follows @Bonsaiweed @Troy01 @buzz62 tag some more peeps please

Im starting my 1st autos hopfully turn out like urs never grew one but def looking amazing just that one plant in flower cnt wait for the new babies to get goin will b fun to watch:Namaste:

Im starting my 1st autos hopfully turn out like urs never grew one but def looking amazing just that one plant in flower cnt wait for the new babies to get goin will b fun to watch:Namaste:
I just juggled my extra led light over the new babies they are not ready for the tent yet.
The big plant in the tent is almost done shes got some big buds on her she should be finished this week

DAY 4

Well lets get the bad news out of the way first - the second weaker dinafem dinamed CBD plant was just too weak and she is gone ( had a simple service i said a few kind words ) and now we have an open pot

On to the survivor! She is looking strong and doing well enjoying the morning sun

And last but not least the Dinafem Critical + photo in her starter home
I think the plan is to mother her out and try cloning her , shes looking strong too right now

So thats it for day 4
Happy growing

DAY 6

Well not much to report really except that i moved the two babies under my 300w cheap led light and they seem to be fine with it. Light is hung 16" above them and i haven't noticed an bad effects yet.
Also removed the humidity domes and just giving them a nice mist spray every 8 hours or so.
Second set of leaves (1st true leaves) are formed and the second set are starting.
Get sticky friends

Hey @CanaGrow your 2 little girls are looking good. Love the ice fishing hut, great idea lol. I’m just glad you started these Dinamed CBD’s a few weeks before I start mine so I can see what they can do. I’ll be watching :oops:

Back
Top Bottom