CanaGrow's - Indoor Soil Dinafem Dinamed CBD Auto 300W LED

Hey man!

I’m just a beginner yet, but your pant looks great and healthy to me!
I don’t know what are this LST lies lol, but I see they are useful :p you want to make it kinda wider.
And I’ve seen you wondering if 300W will be ebough.
Now I started doubting my setup for growth
Come check it out, I’m planning to transplant 2 Plano’s in separate pots and let me know what u think of my 300w light for 3 plants lol

Cheers,

DB

Hey man!

I’m just a beginner yet, but your pant looks great and healthy to me!
I don’t know what are this LST lies lol, but I see they are useful :p you want to make it kinda wider.
And I’ve seen you wondering if 300W will be ebough.
Now I started doubting my setup for growth
Come check it out, I’m planning to transplant 2 Plano’s in separate pots and let me know what u think of my 300w light for 3 plants lol

Cheers,

DB
300w led has worked well for me in the past, plus I am going to move the one outside so my cbd auto will have all the attention to finish.
LST is great to promote event growth and opens the plant up so light can get to all the bud sites.

300w led has worked well for me in the past, plus I am going to move the one outside so my cbd auto will have all the attention to finish.
LST is great to promote event growth and opens the plant up so light can get to all the bud sites.

I have a little 2.5x2.5 tent. And my 300w LED seems to be working just fine. I did add some t5 led side under lighting to help with a super crop. I also really love the electric bill.

DAY 40 UPDATE

Day 40 came fast and as you can see the difference below in the pics (dinfem critical + photo is on the left) (dinafem dinamed cbd auto on the right) are both just booming!!
I have kept both plants LST down and still you can tell which is auto and which is photo.
I took 2x clones off the critical plus 5 days ago, and built a bubble cloner. No roots showing yet but both clones look strong and healthy so far. I will try and do a photo shoot showing how I made me bubble cloner and the babies.

DAY 45 UPDATE

My Dinamed CBD auto is going very well she got a half gallon of water yesterday, adjusted her tie downs and shes got lots of bud sites starting to appear, VERY HAPPY WITH DINAFEMS GENETICS SO FAR ON THESE.

Now for the Critical + photoperiod this girl is just sending branches off all over and seems to love the 18/6 led lights. I did take two clones off of her already (see below for the first) and have pinched off all her tops for the second time now.

Last but not least my very FIRST CLONE!!! so my experimental bubble cloner does work took 10 days to get this clone to show roots . Had about a good dozen long 1-2" white roots so I planted her in a little starter pot.

CLONE UPDATES
DIY BUBBLE CLONE MACHINE

okay so far I am 2 for 2 on getting clones to root in my homemade bubble cloner. I am amazed at how fast and resilient these plants are to shoot out roots. The first 2 pictures where taken yesturday and the 3rd pic 12 hours later. You can really see the root development explode!!!

Back
Top Bottom