CanbisMxmus Grows Mothers

CanbisMxmus

This should be some good stuff peeps! I have 5 MK Ultra (G-13 x O.G. Kush), plus 3 Dynafem seeds, one each of: Blue Hash (Blueberry x Cali Hash Plant), Blue Widow (Blueberry x White Widow), and White Widow (whatever the WW blend is). These are T.H. Seeds, and Dynafem genetics.

All five of my MKU seeds sprouted last night, so I decided I'd start this today! These will all be grown as mothers, hopefully contributing to clonestock for a future Volksgarden grow. :cool:

re: CanbisMxmus Grows Mothers

What a tasty combination... I look forward to the grow!
+rep

re: CanbisMxmus Grows Mothers

:popcorn:

Ah, the master plan - have enough clones to max out the volk(s)

As you said this'll be the first time a volks had enough clones to be go for max weight.

Ideally, these strains appreciate going to 12/12 at similar times in the volks. Will be fun to get to see ;)

CMX,

Widow Widow, if it is anything like the WidowSkunk, takes a while for the seeds to open.

Do you give the seeds a crack before you start germination?

No, I've never attempted cracking any, I'd be afraid to crush the delicate innards. It appears that the WW had cracked open about the same time as the others, but got a li'l confused and couldn't find up. I discovered it had already opened when I was looking for a dud seed. I wasn't too worried since I already have a healthy supply of WW seeds, and upon further thought, it would be nice to incorporate the different WW genetics into the variety I already have.

Update time...
The gang...
420_journals_001.JPG

This li'l booger passed away the next day...
420_journals_002.JPG

Blue Hash
420_journals_004.JPG

Blue Widow
420_journals_005.JPG

MK Ultra
420_journals_006.JPG

Not much to post right now, but soon..... :Rasta:

CMX,

Could you explain the air pruning principle a bit more? I have seen it done but am unsure of the advantages. All looks good so it must be working.

Back
Top Bottom