Cancer Cured With Cannabis Oil

i give mine to patients that need it they can make a donation if they can afford one.

MK that is the way I do it also. I think the prior post may be fishing and not legit. Happy Sativaday to ya MK

Hey cajuncelt ... how is the oil working out ? ...haven't heard anything lately and was thinking about you.

Thanks for asking. I've run out of oil for a month, but last batch was right on. I've had liver ablation surgery since last & am no sign of disease status.

Tks for the update & seems like everything went fine. Try to make some more oil asap for preventive maintenance to make sure all the cancer is out. Peace Bro

Tks for the update & seems like everything went fine. Try to make some more oil asap for preventive maintenance to make sure all the cancer is out. Peace Bro

Thanks bro.

Howdy guys. cajuncelt it's really good to hear that things are a little under control in your life. Wish you were close to me, I could help you out with a little RSO. The gal that I was suppose to help never got back to me so my RSO is in a cool dark spot waiting for my retirement when I will start using it to try and turn my Barrets Esophagus back to healthy cells. I don't want to get throat cancer. Motoco I hope everthing is good in your life also. Happy Tokerday my friends.

Tks beemerbill for asking...everything is going great and hope likewise for you. Going to give honey oil a whirl for giggles, just getting things ordered to get the rig set up. Quick rinse ISO and polish with n hexane then with ethanol in search of 'absolute' lolol. Hope Thanksgiving is a good one for you Bud. T/C
ps can't wait for you to try it ! :thumb:

I have made it but have never used it but I have never had someone say there was a chemical taste. My wife says it' s strong tasting but she doesn't call it chemical. Hopefully motoco will respond because he uses it all the time. Did you make it yourself or buy it? If you bought it try another place because they may not have got all the solvent boiled off. I only use everclear but other solvents are used that really need to be boiled off.

I have a friend in the vet business who makes it (RSO)....gives it to dogs with external tumors or growths.

1-2 drops a day on the growth, massaged into the skin at site of growth.

We have seen baseball to golf ball sized growths shrink and completely gone using the RSO

Has a very bitter taste...Harlequin especially. Depends on the chem... ISO for an example if not quick rinsed will pull sugars and chrolyphil
and add to the taste displeasures. If just done the RSO method it could have a chem taste, Hexane can have a gas taste...it still can be way under the harmful limit and still be excellent oil. To get rid of all the taste (except for THC bittermans) all oil should be purged by vacuum to have the best taste and purer oil. I agree with RS...if a micro amount is present (can still smell and taste) the oil will work its magic.
When I first started brewing oil I'm sure it wasn't perfect for the 1st few months...Acetone, Iso, etc. and I had no side affects. A indicator is blurry vision (normal if you swallowed...lol) and diarrhea. Ethanol & Everclear...even if you taste it, its safe as it is consumable.
I don't know of anybody though I trust making my oil unless I know their procedure and what they are using. Have your friend ask a friend.
Personally I look forward to the taste...lol

I have a friend in the vet business who makes it (RSO)....gives it to dogs with external tumors or growths.

1-2 drops a day on the growth, massaged into the skin at site of growth.

We have seen baseball to golf ball sized growths shrink and completely gone using the RSO

I make it for a friend vet who treats horses, especially grey ones who hereditary get skin cancer 80% of the time in their life. Works amazing. Wish the other Dr.s would get their act together.

easy way to beat the taste issue- put your dose on a small piece of bread, roll the bread into a pill and swallow it. works great and no bad taste.

I know that method mk..lol. Great for those who don't care if they are euphoric...even so, dosing that way is completely different. When tacked to the gum 1st before swallowing the rest of the concentrate controls the way the med works. Both kill mutating cells, but the proper way has no side effect if peeps are taking prescribed meds and feels completely opposite of swallowing only...there are days where I swallow the oil only...when I want to sleep in...lol.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving who celebrate!

easy way to beat the taste issue- put your dose on a small piece of bread, roll the bread into a pill and swallow it. works great and no bad taste.

if yoy want the medicine an little to no buzz...just run leaf..the leaves are loaded with CBD's and very little THC...the catch???...cancer cells are effected more by THC...CBD's address pain more...and the buzz is not a big deal...goto sleep...wake up refreshed with zero hangover...now is your life worth a free ride on the sky-train???...mine is easily...it really doesn't take long to develop tolerance to the THC when used in these extracts...hth

mojo

two of my cures have used oil made from leaf and stem only, no bud so it had to be low thc so i thought the cbd content did it, i have some now made with bud included and the effects are a bit much for someone who has never used grass or alcohol, honest some people really do not do well with the buzz.

Back
Top Bottom