420 Magazine Background

Candy Cane - Almost ready but advice would be nice

turkeylicker

These are my Candy Cane girls, they are at week 10 from planting, . I love the frostiness of the buds, but I am concerned about the colour of the leaves. I am doing a flush so maybe that's why they are looking a bit rough. They have been off nutes to try to clean out the taste. I am currently flushing my potted plants with florakleen, and brita water (recommended from an old friend) .

This is my first grow, do they look far away from harvest? I would appreciate any wisdom/experience I can get.

20151202_193018_zpsmrwublzv.png

20151202_193037_zps7pxgz3qs.png

turkeylicker

Just checked. Nice and milky/cloudy. I think I will wait just a little more, maybe another 6 days or so. Hope that sounds right.

G00ch

Well it depends on what you are looking for as a result, I plant on pulling at different stages to test effects etc.. i am going to pull some with 50/50 milky clear, then mostly cloudy just some amber, then mostly amber but im a fruitcake and love experimenting.

Serpent

the leaves are fine thats from the flush the plant is now sucking up any left over nutrientsvCandy Cane is best harvest at 11 weeks i find i had the same plants under 1000w HPS and 11weeks was cloudy with 30% amber the way i like it

Top Bottom