Candy Cane Auto Journal - First Grow

I'm totally with you on that ... better to go a 3-4 days longer than 3-4 days earlier, worse case you get some more couch lock...which to me anyway isn't necessarily a bad thing, but course all depends on what person is looking for. I sort of started out thinking my CC haul I would plan for being the more mild\energetic stash (fun\daytime high), and the WW the knock me on my ass\put me to sleep\dull pain for the night (med usage) stash. We'll see how that turns out.

Yeah I'm ok with either or. I read that candy Cane is more of a relax before you go to sleep kind of strain. That's what I'm expecting from it. I wish I would have ordered more varieties. I really want something for the day time tho. Something that is going to keep me energetic. That's what I'm shooting for on my next go. Whichever I get, I'll be happy. They say the curing is the hardest part. Yikes!
I've been reading on the low and slow harvest and I want to go that route, however, I'm not sure I have the supply to wait until then.

I ended up chopping on Saturday 9/2 before lights came back on. Everything has been trimmed and hanging on a clothing hanger. I should have them in jars on Saturday or Sunday. And begin curing. I should have ordered some more humidity meters since I need the one inside the tent for a upcoming project.

The only disturbing part about the harvest was today as I was checking the buds I noticed some seeds on there. .
Just mainly on two of the lower popcorn buds. I'm guessing because of the lights not getting low enough maybe? And they came from Candy. Testie was much more frosty and stickier then Candy.

I'll find out more about the seeds once I can get better feel and finish curing. Looks to be salvageable. On the bright side...i guess i have more seeds to plant?

420-magazine-mobile297053317.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2063304936.jpg

I ended up chopping on Saturday 9/2 before lights came back on. Everything has been trimmed and hanging on a clothing hanger. I should have them in jars on Saturday or Sunday. And begin curing. I should have ordered some more humidity meters since I need the one inside the tent for a upcoming project.

The only disturbing part about the harvest was today as I was checking the buds I noticed some seeds on there. .
Just mainly on two of the lower popcorn buds. I'm guessing because of the lights not getting low enough maybe? And they came from Candy. Testie was much more frosty and stickier then Candy.

I'll find out more about the seeds once I can get better feel and finish curing. Looks to be salvageable. On the bright side...i guess i have more seeds to plant?

Nice! On the seeds seems it was just a couple, no biggie, actually like you said you got a couple to use.
Did you get a pre-drying wet weight amount?

I'm chopping my Candy Cane in about 2:40min right as lights come on I'll yank her out of the tent.

Nice! On the seeds seems it was just a couple, no biggie, actually like you said you got a couple to use.
Did you get a pre-drying wet weight amount?

I'm chopping my Candy Cane in about 2:40min right as lights come on I'll yank her out of the tent.

I did not get a weight dry weight..I wish I did but I kept mine in big branches so I couldn't figure out a way to get it on the scale.

I will definitely get a dry weight. Sometime between thurs-Saturday I will have them in the jars for curing and will get the weight then.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom