Candy Canna Multi-Strain In Candyland

candycane

I will be vegging in the usual spot of the closet in the craft room with the same two 1200 watt double diode full spectrum LEDS and one 1200watt triple diode full spectrum LED. I’ll have fans that blow underneath and above that gives them great indirect air movement.They will go into the tents at flower time 4x4 with Mars Hydro TS 3000 and in the 2x4 a Mars Hudro SP 250.
At 7am I scarred the seeds then placed them in luke warm tap water. All but Himalaya sunk by 11:45am. Himalaya Gold sunk at 3:30pm. Once they sunk I placed them in the peat pellets about 1/2”-5/8” deep. Once they pop their heads up and shoot out a tap root I’ll be placing them in the pre-filled containers. When their first true leaves appear I will give them 1gr/g MC.I know we don’t have to PH the nute water but I’m still going to but just not fret about and just use the digital and not triple check with the strips. I’m just too use to PH’ing right now and to afraid not too.
I couldn’t find Promix HP anywhere close to near me. I even looked at Walmart online and the bag was around $40 but the shipping said freight and it was around $4000 to ship!!
Had to have been a typo of something on their part! :lot-o-toke: I looked up the difference of HP and BX and they are both exactly the same except HP has more Perlite and I already have a huge bag of Perlite that I was trying to get rid of so I just added more to the BX to get it closer to HP. They are in a dome nice and warm with a heat mat underneath.
Now it’s just hurry up and wait.
Thank you all for stopping by & I’ll post what strains I’m growing on a different post as I had a guardian angel send a bean stork and I can’t remember what all the info said. Thank you a thousand times over guardian angel :love:
:peace::love::Namaste:

Gotta love those bean stork angels! ;)
What a fantastic lineup you’ve got going, I’m SO first chair.
:thanks: HH! I’m excited to get this show boat on the row boat and so very very thankful for this line up! Always a pleasure to have you follow along!:peace::love::Namaste:

Highya Candy.:love:
:passitleft:
I bet that bean stork is the cousin of that alcoholic stork from Looney Tunes. He's just supa high instead of drunk.

A relative of yours :hmmmm: :headbanger:

Gettttt errrrrrrr DONE!!!
Definitely the plan :cheesygrinsmiley:
Highya Candy.:love:
I bet that bean stork is the cousin of that alcoholic stork from Looney Tunes. He's just supa high instead of drunk.
Hiya VG :love: &:rofl: Always great to have you stop by!
Thank you for popping in!
Good morning Candy!
On board and ready to go! I tried to say the Journal name fast several times and realized I need to slow down on my cannabis consumption.
:laughtwo: Goodmorning back atcha :love: I just recently increased my useage and that’s probably why I had so many typos on my first post and forgot what the hell I was even growing and didn’t even think to look at the picture with the names :laughtwo: whoop whoop for harvests! :goof:

Hiya Candy. Good to see you getting another round ready. Looks like some grade A gear in there.
Hiya Donkey, :) Thank you and I’m definitely stoked to get these going! Hope all is well your way and always a pleasure to have you stop by!:peace::love::Namaste:

Great lineup you've got going, Candy!
Gonna be fun to see you work your magic on them!
I know we don’t have to PH the nute water but I’m still going to
I just spent $100 on a new pH tester,so I'm gonna do it whether I need to or not... :)

Great lineup you've got going, Candy!
Gonna be fun to see you work your magic on them!

I just spent $100 on a new pH tester,so I'm gonna do it whether I need to or not... :)
:thanks: Carcass! My guardian angel definitely rocks! :headbanger::love: My tester was only $50 but that’s still expensive to me. I always have a 3 check system before trusting the digital but now I can just make sure it’s calibrated and trust that it’s close enough. I’m absolutely going to try my best to work some magic with them :love:
Always a pleasure to have you stop by!
:peace::love::Namaste:

Here’s the lineup and some info
African (Mozambique x Chernobyl) Van Stank gear made feminzed by Scorpio
Mozambique is a Sativa and takes 13 weeks to flower & Chernobyl is also a Sativa that takes 7-9 weeks to flower, so for how long African takes my guess is 7-13 weeks.

ATF-Van Stank gear made feminized by Scorpio
ADAFF428-A537-4582-8980-B4B03B06E00C.png
962AF574-2F8D-4FB2-B404-79E86A44DB44.png

Afghani #1-Sensi seeds
E59445E8-6AF7-45E0-B160-2381FEE92DE3.png

Himalaya Gold- Greenhouse seeds
C6AA34CE-7631-4CA3-82D5-F067CA87FB54.png
12F72357-F3D9-4FB5-BDF1-415C8BF0BBAF.png

Lemon OG Candy-Philosopher seeds
FC11C934-AD93-4015-BEC1-9288C71B82F0.png

Girl Scout Cookies- New Guy 420 seeds
9E39E55C-06A6-4EDF-B88E-7FC56A051066.png

Update
Around 6:30pm I peeked in on the pellets and found Lemon OG Candy like this
F7E854EE-8F2D-4142-A900-6077BD243AD4.jpeg

should be pulling her head outta the peat anytime now!:popcorn:

Fyi

Both the African Meltdown aka African and ATF both run about 10 weeks from flip, ish

Looks like a fun lineup for sure

Fyi

Both the African Meltdown aka African and ATF both run about 10 weeks from flip, ish

Looks like a fun lineup for sure
Thank you Chris! I haven’t been able to try any of these except the GSC so super stoked to have them in the garden. :rollit:

Update
Lemon OG popped her head up sometime after 1 am and before 5am she has had her first feeding of 1gr/g MC. ATF popped her tap root out last night just before midnight, the dirt has been disturbed so I’m hoping to see her head anytime now. The rest are still under, usually by day 4 is when I get action so fingers crossed I’ll get some more today! I turned the humidifier up and got the humidity up to 52% now so it’s getting better from when the pics were taken.

Nice Candy! If you need help starting seeds stay away from me :cheesygrinsmiley:
Lol you’re so silly! What makes ya say that?
Hope all is well your way! :peace::love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom