Candy Fruit Auto Strain Review

As I said before I normally just grow feminized and regular seeds, but when there free, why not. I will say that this strain is a must grow for beginners

Candy Fruit Auto is the auto-flowering version of Candy Fruit. This tasty 90% indica strain delivers very good auto yields in a short growing season and has a very nice, relaxing effect.

Candy Fruit is a mostly indica variety from V Elementum and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±63 days) and outdoors. V Elementums Candy Fruit is a THC dominant variety and is/was only available as feminized seeds.

V Elementum made Candy Fruit, a cannabis variety created by a three-way cross between Alaskan x Kush x Brazil, resulting in productive Indica plants with fragrant buds and powerful effect. This mix of genetics gives Candy Fruit the vigor of Brazilian plants, with the potency of Kush strains and the structure, shape and purple colors of the Alaskan.

It adapts easily to cultivation both indoors and outdoors thanks to its hybrid vigor, reacting well to apical pruning and trellising, ideal for growing in SCROG, or in SOG with the low branches pruned, or grown conventionally without pruning.

In indoor cultivation its flowering period is 65 days, during which time it forms large, dense and resinous colas, for a production of 550g per m2. Grown outdoors it can be harvested during the first half of October for a heavy yield of up to 1700g per plant.

Good stuff. Nice buds. Not super airy but also not too tight that bud rot was a worry. Very pretty light green. Good amount of trichomes. I harvest on the early side to get more of a speedy high. It works well for that. The grow was very easy. Took a bit longer to harvest than the estimated time but I am getting used to that. The buds did end up getting too heavy in the end and it was difficult to keep the branches standing up.

Despite the blending of ruderalis genetics into the mix this strain nevertheless grows into a sizeable plant which is very easy to grow, indoors as well as outdoors. Indoors it will be ready after 8 weeks and its yield is very satisfying - between 400 - 550 gr/m2.

The scent and flavors are sweet and fruity like candy and its effect is one of a most pleasurable and relaxing indica high that will allow plenty of opportunity to chill-out. THC content is around 15 - 20%.

The taste and smell of Candy Fruit are dominated by a powerful aroma of berries complemented with floral touches.

The effect is relaxing, typical of indica genetics, with Sativa notes lending a psychoactive charge and providing more balance to its long-lasting high.

V Elementum Candy Fruit info:

Type: Feminized Seeds
Genetics: Alaskan x Kush x Brazil
70/30 Indica-Sativa
Flowering indoors: 9 weeks
Harvest outdoors: October 1-15
Indoor yield: 550g per m2
Outdoor yield: Up to 1700g per plant
THC: High

Other Features Great for Beginners

Candy Fruit image

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,

Tok..

Toke, good morning and thanks for taking your time for that review of candy fruit. Kind of makes me hungry.

Hope you day goes well.

Aircraft Carriers
Those carriers are a magnificent piece of machinery, and they help to keep peace in this world. My son was on the GW for a while.

Thanks for your time and service.

Back
Top Bottom