Caneye's Perpetual Hempys - Modular Scrogs - Multi-Plant Single Pot Sog & More!

CaneyeBus

Hello :420::welcome: to my first journal!

This journal should have been started Jan 1st, i was having issues with my Ipad along with a bit of procrastination. No worries, I will catch this journal up to current date.

What strain? G13 Labs Pineapple Express-Indica
Rezen8 genetics- Bluedream(female)x Barberry Brute(male)
Unknown 3Kings- Hybrid -sativa dom pheno
Unknown Green Crack- pheno?

Is It in Veg or Flower? Both
If in Veg... For how long? Veg time varies amongst clones and scrog pots in my perpetual setup. As short as 1 week as long as 1.5 months.I have a 3 year old pineapple express mom(oldest plant in veg)

If in Flower stage...For how long? 2 week perpetual cycle 1-2 out every two weeks 1-2 in. All the girls in the tent are at different stages of flower.

Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor

Soil or hydro? Passive hydro. Hempy bukkets 100% Perlite and a few experimental coco hempys.

If soil/soilless what size pot? 2liter pop bottles up to 1.5 2 gal pots.

Size of light? Advanced Led XML 350(over 3x3 tray) 150 watt hps (thrown in on the side to cover gap left by tray. Also used in the tent as a pre-flower/pre-harvest way station if I have one in the tray that wants to go a bit longer)

Is it aircooled? No

Temp of room/cab? Flower tent- lights on 75-80f top of canopy Avg.78f
lights off 68-72f
Veg. tent- lights on 78-85f " "80f
Rh of room/cab? Flower tent- 45-60%
Veg. tent- 50-65%

Ph of media or res? 5.8 veg. 5.8 - 6.0 flower ( I like to drift it myself)

Any Pests? Ugh No! Unless non gardeners are considered pests!:circle-of-love:

How often are you watering? The girls tell me when they are thirsty. Once a day mainly. But i have and do water twice a day for clones and during flower when they are gulping down food.

Type and Strength of fert used? Since I have switched up methods considerably, I've gone to the K.I.S.S. Method.
Lucas formula-7grams per gal of Maxibloom powder, CalMag+, Potassium Silicate(ph up) Citric acid(ph down) BioRoot & BioMarine (added nitrogen when needed in flower)

Whew! That's the third time I've written this.:cheer::volcano-smiley:

I will be back to post the updates starting from Jan 6th When my BDxBB was flipped to flower. Thank you for stopping by

Stay Frosty,
CanEye

re: CanEye's Perpetual Hempys - Modular Scrogs - Multi-Plant Single Pot Sog & more!

I will start off the BlueDream x Barberry Brute (BDxBB) mod scrog. It went into flower 1/20/16. There are 5 clones next to her. 3 BDxBB. & 2 3Kings went into flower 1/6/16
IMG_121827.JPG

re: CanEye's Perpetual Hempys - Modular Scrogs - Multi-Plant Single Pot Sog & more!

Pineapple Express mod scrog & Green Crack lst went into flower 2/1/16 as the BDxBB scrog mod goes into week 2 on 2/3/16 which is a Thursday. I flipped the PE/GC on Monday as opposed to Thursday to start my updates on Monday, it also coincides with the 1st of the month :cheesygrinsmiley:
Pineapple Express top view before flip
IMG_119931.JPG

PE & GC in veg days before flip to flower
IMG_121034.JPG
IMG_120928.JPG

Flower room before PE & GC get flipped
IMG_121131.JPG
First day of flower for PE mod scrog and the 4 way last'd GC
IMG_121640.JPG

re: Caneye's Perpetual Hempys - Modular Scrogs - Multi-Plant Single Pot Sog & More!

Those are some good looking girls. Can't wait to see em nice and frosttty

Hello OEF Vet! :thanks: & :welcome: to my journal. You HAVE to stick around now, you grabbed the first seat. Just kidding. Won't be too much longer till snowfall :cheesygrinsmiley:

Stay Frosty,
CanEye

re: Caneye's Perpetual Hempys - Modular Scrogs - Multi-Plant Single Pot Sog & More!

These are 3 clones i took off the Blue Dream x Barberry Brute ModScrog seed. They are 2 weeks ahead of the ModScrog. All three of them were taken at relatively the same size,however 1 is left to grow on its own and for at least two weeks, was raised 6" higher than the other two.
The other two are my own defoliation experiment. Being that this is a sativa pheno (leaf structure and having only one leaf per node) in MY experience, Sativas,Sativa dom hybrids do not like their leaves defoiliated, they prefer to cannibalize them themselves if need be.These two clones were virtually identical, same height, same number of nodes,leaves and branches. They also received the same amount of light as they were in a spot as to not allow any shading to either of them while still being within a 4" proximity of each other. They even branched and budded up at the same node. (3-4 nodes up) i defoil'd 1 at the 21 day from flip mark. I took of all the leaves besides the top three,which only left me with approx. 4-5 leaves to remove.

Observation, defoil'd "tester" did in fact stall. She is a bit smaller as far a bud girth is concerned,yet, she only remains a few cm shorter than her "control" sister
IMG_123029.JPG
IMG_122926.JPG
IMG_122831.JPG

*Note* in the second pic, the clones were labeled wrong. The defoliated one is the one with no leaves of course(left)and the control is on the right.

Stay Frosty,
CanEye

Next up, is the Green Crack & Pineapple Express Mod Scrog.(didn't take PE out of the tent this time but I will on Monday's update)
GreenCrack
IMG_123236.JPG
IMG_123635.JPG
IMG_123538.JPG
IMG_123436.JPG
IMG_123131.JPG
IMG_123332.JPG

Pineapple Express
IMG_124333.JPG
IMG_123938.JPG
IMG_124035.JPG
IMG_124428.JPG
IMG_124529.JPG
IMG_123732.JPG
IMG_123831.JPG

Finally,all caught up:volcano-smiley: :cheer:. I'll leave this long post with some final shots of buds & the flower tent.
IMG_125028.JPG
IMG_124827.JPG
IMG_124729.JPG
IMG_124628.JPG
IMG_124231.JPG
IMG_124929.JPG

Stay Frosty,
CanEye

:popcorn:

Hey CanEyebus!!! I'm here :) appreciate the invite! Garden is looking really good and the plants are very healthy and happy looking!

You have to take a photo in the dark with flash without LED on, otherwise it's hard to say how she's doing.

Will do Thank you.

Conradino, as requested. :cheesygrinsmiley:
IMG_129034.JPG
IMG_129128.JPG
IMG_128927.JPG
IMG_128728.JPG
IMG_128636.JPG
IMG_128529.JPG
IMG_127223.JPG
IMG_126524.JPG
IMG_126022.JPG

Does this look like GC to you Conradino? It smells (stem rub) like the GC I've tried 2+years back,or at least has the smell characteristics of the taste. If that makes any sense. Also, does this appear to be the Sat pheno? If it is GC that is
Thank you for looking In.

Stay Frosty,
CanEyeBus

Back
Top Bottom