Canna chocolates

So...I thought I would post how I make my Canna Chocolates.

1st you need Canna butter, 1/4 cup for a small batch.There is a few great articles on how to make the butter on here (I use a Magic Butter machine).

You're also going to need the following:

-Chocolate chips
-Any added flavors (skor bits, reeces pieces, rice crispies, etc)
- a mold to pour and chill the Chocolate in, if you don't have a mold, a ice cube tray will be messier, but usable.
- some regular oil to grease the mold.
- a microwave
- a freezer

Go ahead and grease your mold 1st (This is to make it easier to get the chocolate out later). Once the Chocolate is melted you need to move quickly.

Pour the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl (roughly 2 cups or so).

microwave for 30 seconds, then mix, repeat till it starts to melt. Mix in the Canna butter. If it isn't mixing well. Microwave another 10 seconds. Continue to mix/stir till its liquidity. Stir in any flavors you want (totally optional, you can also add a tablespoon of coco powder to make it more of a dark chocolate).
Pour your liquid Canna chocolate into the molds.
place in the freezer to harden. And keep it there taking a peice out when needed.

enjoy!

I've also used the chocolate shavings in coffee and milkshakes!

What no images. :rofl:

I will have to give this a try, thanks for sharing.

Tok..
Thanks Tok!

yeah I should snapped a few photos Lol. I make a batch every week or two now, so I can always snap some next batch.
I made my latest batch using shredded coconut in it for added flavor...yum!

It's on my list, cookies and brownie's are getting old. :rofl:
Canna desserts are my new specialty :rofl: . If you ever wanna make some homemade Canna Fudge let me know and I'll hook you up with the recipe.

Oh and one thing with the Canna chocolate....you can take a frozen peice and drop it in the blender with ice cream to make a tasty Canna Shake :cheesygrinsmiley:

Edit...I see I already mentioned the shakes :nomo:

Back
Top Bottom