Canna Coco outside?

Hi ive got some canna for an indoor, was wondering i know i can use it outside but if i do would i have to keep going giving it the a+b every 2 days or would i be cool feeding every 5 days or something, an letting it rely on the rain for food between feeds??

cheers:bong:

ha safe nice one kronic, re potted it anywayz im just gonna visit as much as i can without makin it too hot, went today seems to be doin ok, i just sprayed the leaves in the day like an idiot last time i visited to control pests an burnt a couple of top leaves, o well it only in veg.
But if anyone knows if i need to keep the a+b topped up please help
cheers
100_26641.JPG

Hi ive got some canna for an indoor, was wondering i know i can use it outside but if i do would i have to keep going giving it the a+b every 2 days or would i be cool feeding every 5 days or something, an letting it rely on the rain for food between feeds??

cheers:bong:

Rain doesn't feed. If it's plain coco you'll need to give it your two-part nutes at the same rate as indoors. Coco outdoors can dry out quickly on a particularly hot or windy day. Keep a close eye on your plant if it isn't in a large container.

Cheers HB rob that wat i was thinkin with nothing besides bit of N in rain. yeh ill just have to keep it fed. it got potted from soil to coco so it still got soil around half of the inside so make it can take from there if I cant make the mission for a few days.
Cheers
O yeh is it ok to have soil inside coco???

Back
Top Bottom