Canna CoCo week 2/3 from planting seed

Bubbagun

Hey guys this is my first grow so I thought I'd experience a few minor problems ( I hope there minor ). I'm on week 2.5 of my grow and have started experience nutrient burn on some of my leaves, first question, should I be feeding it less nutrients? My feeding schedule goes something like this, 5ml canna a+b per 10litres, 5ml of magical, 5ml of cannazym, 5ml of rhizotonic, 2ml of ph- to get the ph from neural to approx 6-6.5. My water tank is reading 400ppm, is this top high for these little ones? I havnt got major nute burn as you can see but surely my plants should be looking healthy there sop young?? I'm going to just feed it water for a few feeds as I feel a flush is abit OTT at this stage? Temps are 30 lights on, 21 degrees lights off. Help would be appreciated. Many thanks

Is this coco or soil? looks a little like soil.

You want to run your pH at 5.8 in coco, coco is a form of hydro. You might also have to supplement Cal-Mag in coco, coco likes to bind up cal-mag and slowly releases it out of the pith. Also, water your coco everyday with at least 10%-15% of the container size to run off , when coco dries out all kinds of problems can occur, as long as you have drain holes/slots and have run off, your roots will have 30% oxygen content so the roots won't drown.

image21491.jpg

Why has my oldest (2 weeks) plant stopped growing in hieght and bushing out? Is this supposed to happen?

It's canna coco soil yes, I'm feeding it ph 5.8 nutes but the run off water is coming out neutral?? How could this be?

Did you rinse your coco before planting? Like rinse it thoroughly with 5.4 or 5.5 pH water before planting?

Did you put in a 70/30 ratio coco to perlite?

Are you watering everyday with 5.8pH nutrient solution to 10%-15% run off?

Nah I didnt :/

It's pure coco

Yes watering everyday ph 6 water to run off but still my 2 smaller plants are
Catching the oldest one

I feel you could up your a and b a little.

The plant thats older in the bigger pot needs another week and it will be leaving the others behind no doubt.

I use straight canna coco uncut no perlite. never needed to rinse it just give a light nutrient charge with a good mychorrizae when transplanting and let them drop some roots. For the first week I water every other day. after a week they will be watered every day until there next transplant to a two gallon smartie. I then follow that same schedule every other day for the first week then its everyday. In flower they get fed up to four times a day on a drip. success everytime.

If you could get ppics without hps light on that would help heaps.

Back
Top Bottom