Canna Coffee Creamer Medible

Habitual

So High I'm new here, I probably wont be doing a grow journal but I want to thank the community for all the great Info. :thanks:

My way is simple and fast I dont have time to spend on butter so this is my goto "Medible"

I decarb one Oz 62%rh of ground bud at a time to have ready, stored in a clean Jelly jar.

I weigh the oz after decarb and divide it by 4 marking the weight on jar.

I use 1/4 of the decarbed oz to 1 cup of half & half cream, this ranges from 10%-18% Milk fat by brand.

I take the cream and add it to a 4 cup pyrex measuring bowl.

I use the microwave on high for 90 seconds, then add 10 seconds at a time as needed till I see froth watching close.

once the cream has boiled I add the measured herb and mix giving it 5 minutes rest.

I once again add 10 seconds at a time to the microwave and watch for froth.

Once it boils again I mix and leave sit for 5 minutes rest.

Repeat the above step in red 3 more times.

Allow to rest 5 minutes then strain. I use the aeropress unit to strain solids from cream and store in refrigerator.

dosing is personal but 1-2 tbsp / coffee is my dose. For a night in; 1/4 cup split between 2 in hot chocolatte is muy bueno... This whole process is 30 minutes :circle-of-love:

Here is my press
aeropress_2.jpg

:420:

What an excellent idea. +reps for that Habitual. Of course, potency out depends on potency in. Do you think a French press would work as well for the straining?

Thanks. I really appreciate the effort and the share. :battingeyelashes: :love:

The french press does not work in the same manner. This forces all fluid through the bottom and compacts the leftovers in to a dry puck. Yes potency is dependent on material used as is the strain. Thank You very much Sue you're very kind.

Back
Top Bottom