Canna honey bread ?

Dankdeadhead

Hey everyone I really want to make some edibles, I have a bad cold or something and cant handle the smoke as well as I usually can. So I'm wondering if this will work. mix herb with honey, put mixture on bread and put bread in the oven for alittle bit? Honey bread rules! and would love to have honeycannabread. Any info would be great thanks!

peace

Since the THC in the weed is soluble in fat, I don't think the honey alone would do the trick.

Here's something from user InYourEndo, though:

you might also want to try some honey slides... take about 2teaspoons of butter in a small pot.. melt, add 1 gram finely ground buds, let simmer on very low heat for about 10-20 minutes (depending on what you have time for) the longer the better. then add about 1-2 tbls of honey (real honey is better if you can find it, the kind thats solid form) add and let melt, then pour into a shot glass let stand and cool and down the hatch, works very well and tastes way better than say firecrackers! my methode is to toast me up a bagel and pour the liquid honey mix onto the bagel and let it soak into the bread, then spread a little cream cheese on it and voila... breakfast of champions.

Factoid: Neil Young was eating honey slides when he made the album "On the Beach".

Hey thanks Freak! Those shots sound like fun.... mmm... Maybe I should try that...

OG How did your experience with kief and honey go??

:peace:

Is this guy green because he's sick? > :smokin:

Just asking cuz he looks alittle bit too happy to be sick

I dunno - he may be too high to be happy...:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom