Canna-olive Oil, Impressive?

Pinch

As most of you know, I almost exclusively vape or eat. I noticed that there was still green showing at the end of the vape. I think Smokey McPot said that one could make cannabutter with it.

Well, I found this hard to believe but wanted to put it to the test. I saved up my vape materials from NorCal's best medicinal cannabis.

Saved up about 1/2 cup, ground it up fine and put it in a little frying pan, added enough extra virgin olive oil, enough to cover all the vaped matter and left it on simmer (220-250F) not letting it boil, for about 90 minutes, stirring every now and then.

Let it cool, poured it through a paper coffee (Mellitta #4) sitting in a funnel and into a clean jar. Mash the materials to get all the good stuff out.

Took two tablespoons and just swallowed it.. olive oil is extremely good for you to boot and tastey.

Two hours later.. holy fucking eh! Incredible, non-functional 6-8 hour medication. So last Thursday, at the club, I took a bowl of the magical oil and some dipping bread and dosed anyone who wanted it. Big hit.

I've use it to cook my eggs in the morning and by 10am I'm way medicated. I've used it with dipping breads. So easy to use and very stealthy.

So don't trash those vape leftovers, recycle for a great medible!

Thanks MR SMP.. I was a bit sceptic but you made me a believer.

VAPE ON! OIL ON! :peace:

Re: Canna-olive Oil, Impressive? Fuck Yes!

great idea, i am getting a vapo very soon and will no doubt use the vaped weed to do this or butter

AWESOME idea my friend. If you were to use fresh chopped up ganja I suppose you could leave it in there and not even filter it thru, I mean just have the oil with the green in there, add a little balsamic vinegar, frresh grounded up pepper and you got yourself a nice salad dressing, healthy too ;)

whoa sick idea. i just got a vapir one 3.0 i know it ain't the best but it will do. i am going to try this right nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

DaHui said:
AWESOME idea my friend. If you were to use fresh chopped up ganja I suppose you could leave it in there and not even filter it thru, I mean just have the oil with the green in there, add a little balsamic vinegar, frresh grounded up pepper and you got yourself a nice salad dressing, healthy too ;)

Ms D- Thanks. FYI: A buddy of mine who's a NYC C.I.A. graduate (Culinary Institute of America) says be careful with the vinegar cause of it's acidity. He believes it could affect the potency of the medicine.

By the way.. it was his turn to make the olive oil and he did and we tried it yesterday.. wow.. wow.

Pinch said:
Ms D- Thanks. FYI: A buddy of mine who's a NYC C.I.A. graduate (Culinary Institute of America) says be careful with the vinegar cause of it's acidity. He believes it could affect the potency of the medicine.

By the way.. it was his turn to make the olive oil and he did and we tried it yesterday.. wow.. wow.

Very interesting theory. I'll have to look into it ;)

Also, to all of you out there wanting to try it out, you better do it like Pinch said, leave it on simmer (220-250F) not letting it boil. Heating oil up to much may cause a fire, burning oil, fuckin hot and can be a nightmare. You don't want that, remember you wanna eat your weed and not smoke it. :laughtwo: :smokin3: Maybe when doing this have some sodium bicarbonate - NaHCO3 -as known commonly as baking soda nearby just in case.

Yes, excellant idea.. fire is no fun. Thank you Ms D! :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Pinch said:

Yes, CounselorH is the very C.I.A. graduate, my buddy Pinch is referring to.
wHEN it was my turn to make the Golden Oil, I used a slightly different
method incorparating my C.I.A backround making Herbal Infusions.
First I took the pre-cooked cannabis that was in a glassjar, the kind they sell
,1/8TH OZS in and pour about 3 or 4 oz. unfiltered extra virgin olive oil,you can find at Trader Joes. Then added fresh Rosemary, course chop, the
Zest of part of a Myer Lemon, this way, they get the LemonOil, and ket it sit in a bath of water, comming up the top of jar. Then let it sit in boiled water
4 times- once a day. Ishake the oil jar 25 times, each time i take out of it bath. after 4 days Strain through a Mileta fiter==Masterpeace is DONEGolden Oil YOU CAN SEE THE SEDIMENT=tRYCHOMES

great idea but i would suggest using a crock pot and a stem thermometer. stoves, especially gas stoves are way too hot. also extra virgin olive oil can't handle much heat. i am making some of this as i can't eat butter without pills and i am sick of having to eat the damn cookies i make.
have fun out there and don't burn up... j

just had a thought, garlic bread with canna olive oil, bit of p&r cheese...

Back
Top Bottom