Phoenix Sun

Growing hydroponics, and aeroponics systems with Canna PK 13/14 is a great choice. Canna Pk 13/14 is a top quality mixture of mineral nutrients. Developed for the flowering phase of fast growing plants, Canna has succeeded in combining potassium, and phosphorous in very high concentrations. This makes it available to plants quickly, and directly. Unlike other blooming acids, Canna PK 13/14 requires a very small amount of absorption energy. For this reason it works rapidly, and becomes immediately available to plants.
Canna PK13/14 can be used with all growing mediums, methods, and nutrient systems. Canna PK 13/14 is an additive, and must be used in addition to comprehensive nutrient system. Canna PK 13/14 should be added during the flowering phase for one week, three weeks before harvest. Repeat, Canna PK 13/14 should be added during the flowering phase for one week, three weeks before harvest.For best results, add a little less primary flowering food during the week of boost. As always, the most important thing for you and your plants is enjoy growing hydroponics-live to grow.

Since there is a topic already i thought i'd use it..

Does anyone know of a clear sign during plant development that could help identify which week one is supposed to use PK 13/14? I'm growing in soil, if that matters but according to canna grow guide there is no difference in this regard between mediums.
The best desciption so far i found was wait for the buds to take up a 'spiral' form around the branches, but that still leaves a week +/-.

Maybe if you have grown any of the below strains, and know when to start adding PK for them please post it! I don't want to supply it for the whole flowering period as that would be clearly against canna's recommendations.

I tried to search the forum for this info, but found nothing in the first few 100 posts - probably because 'PK 13 14' isn't the best search phrase. If there is already a topic discussing this please direct me there!

i am no pro but i use lightmix and i add when the buds are visible and starting to join up. I normally give in week 5 but if it looks a bit slow i try to wait another week. but like you said + or - a week is down to interpretation. I normally feed the girls every other day and hit them 3 times. I think the concern with some strains that take longer than a standard 8-9 weeks is that you kick them off to early. As a rule of thumb however much longer the flower is expected to be more than 8 or 9 just add on. I.e a 12 weeker could wait untill week week 8. Ive heard some people hit it once and if its very slow hit again. Really you need a bit more advice and ill keep an eye on this post as i may be wrong. good luck

Back
Top Bottom